I was about to scold him for his remark, but before I could the woman let out a squeal.

"Mark! Oh. Oh, my God!"

"Hi, Amy," He said.

"You still look hot," She said, looking him up and down, sending a flame of jealousy through me.

"And you, uh, look a lot more grown-up than when I last saw you," Mark said, choosing his words carefully.

"You can say 'hot,' you know? 'Cause I am. I'm hot," She flipped her hair, and gave him a flirty look.

"No, he can't," I said, stepping out from behind Mark so she could see me, "Because I'd beat his ass."

"That, and alsl in my mind, you're still Derek's 12-year-old sister. This is Brandy. Brandy, Amy, Derek's sister."

"Kinda figured when you said it, like five seconds ago," I shrugged.

This pregnancy was turning me into a bitch and I hated it, but I couldn't help it. There was no stopping it. I also wondered if this had been the sister Derek told me about.

"Huh,"Mark laughed, nervously," So what are you doing in Seattle?" He quickly changed the subject.

"Uh, Derek's an ass who won't return my calls. Derek's an ass who got shot and won't return my calls, so I brought him a present or a bribe or a peace offering. Whatever. I brought him that," She said, pointing to a man, who pulled his hand out of his pocket, giving us a quick, awkward wave.

"You brought him Brett Farve?"

I snorted at Mark's comment.

"No. I brought him a brain tumor," She smiled.

"Oh, come on," Derek sighed, joining us with Cristina and Meredith, "Amy?

"Well, if you'd pick up the damn phone, I wouldn't have to stalk you."

"Yeah. Why didn't you call your sister?" Mark asked.

"Sister?" Meredith frowned.

"Sister," I nodded.

"Meredith, Cristina, this is Amy," Derek introduced them.

"Amelia. He's the only one who gets to call me Amy," She extended an arm to Meredith.

"Um, nice to finally meet you," Meredith shook her hand.

"Likewise," She smiled.

"Amy, Amelia, is also a neurosurgeon," Mark told them.

"Another one? You Shepherds grow them like weeds," Cristina said.

"Who's this, your husband?" Derek pointed to the man she had brought along.

"Derek, this is Tom," She introduced her friend.

"Todd," He corrected her.

"Oh," Derek scoffed, "Best of luck to you both."

Derek walked away, but Amelia stopped him.

"No, we met on the plane. He has a probable pituitary tumor."

Derek stopped and turned to Todd, "Did she say you had spongy hands?"

"Yeah. Yeah," He nodded.

"Were your hands on her breasts at the time?" Derek crossed his arms.

"Yeah," Todd reluctantly answered.

"So this was a mile-high hookup?" Derek asked, starting to walk away again.