two::

As I got dressed in the cramped, funky-smelling locker room, I looked around at all the interns.

As the Residents came in, awaiting to call their interns, I got anxious. My first day working in a hospital. What if I kill someone, or multiple people. I knew the day would come where I would eventually kill somebody on an OR table or something like that, but hopefully that's another day a long time from now.

"Okay, Martin, Robinson, Bond, and Lockinson."

"Only six women out of 20," the woman with the dirty blonde hair who walked in late said.

Hearing her voice I remembered who she was.

"Yeah, and I heard one of them is a model," a short lady said, rolling her eyes.

"You're Meredith right?" I asked the lady with the dirty blonde hair, "And Kristin? Right?"

"Cristina," she replied coldly. I had a feeling she didn't like me, or anyone really, maybe not anything. She seemed like some who hated puppies and kitties, and someone who thought little chubby babies were ugly.

"Oh gosh, right, I'm sorry Cristina. I'm Brandy," I said out stretching a hand hoping hers would meet mine, I left my hand out towards her for a few seconds before realizing she didn't want to shake my hand.

"So whose service are you guys on today?" I asked pulling my hand back.

"Bailey," Meredith responded.

"Nazi," Christina said.

"Oh I think I have Bailey too."

I wasn't sure how I felt working on the same service as Cristina and Meredith. Cristina seemed very sarcastic and bland, but maybe she just needed to warm up. Meredith seemed nice but a little quiet.

"You all got the Nazi? So did I. At least we'll be tortured together, Right?" a short man with brown hair and blue eyes turned to us, starting a conversation with us.

"I'm George," he paused, "O'Malley."
He turned to Meredith, "Uhm, we met at the mixer," he paused again trying to compose his next sentence, "You had on that black dress with the slit at the sides, strappy black sandals and," he paused again, his faced turned to a bright red realizing he wasn't impressing Meredith, "You think I'm gay now."

Meredith, Cristina, and I exchanged looks. I was doing my best to hold back the giggles tugging at my lips, and let me tell you my best wasn't good. I burst out into laughter but quickly covered my mouth.

"I'm not gay," he stated, shyly, his complexion redder than a hot tamale.

"Uh huh," Cristina said.

"It's just that uh," he paused again for what seemed like the 1ooth time, "Well, you're just, you know, very unforgettable, and ah-"

"O'Malley, Yang, Grey, Stevens, Dixon."

"Five of us on one service, must be a mistake?"

The five of us stood up and followed the doctor out. He led us down the hall and pointed to a short, short, like maybe a Guinness World Record short, woman.

"So that's the nazi?" I asked.

"I thought the nazi would be a guy," George said.

"George, you weren't thinking of hooking up with your resident were you?"

"I'm not gay!" he repeated.

"I thought the nazi would be the nazi," Meredith said emphasizing the word the.

"Maybe it's professional jealousy. Maybe she's brilliant and they call her the nazi because they're jealous. She might be nice," a tall woman, who was still shorter than me, with blonde hair said, trying to be optimistic.