seven::

"Hold up, you're pregnant! I didn't even know you were having sex." Meredith said.

"So who's the lucky guy?" I asked, smirking.

"It's no one," Cristina said.

"Come on tell us, please, please!" I begged jumping up and down.

"Is he older?" Meredith asked.

Cristina was quiet as she washed her hands.

"So it is someone older, does he work here? So it's your boss?" I asked.

"Just, keep this quiet, okay?" She said, pulling paper towels out of the dispenser.

"So who is it? It isn't Webber is it?" I asked.

"No! No." Cristina said.

"Hmmm," I wasn't ever very good at guessing, but luckily it had been narrowed down to very few people.

"Cristina just tell us," Meredith said.

"Oh my god," I smiled, "Cristina."

"What?"

"I know who it is, I mean I never really saw you and George together, but I mean if you like him, and watch out for the syph."

"No! It's not George or Webber." 

My eyes widened as I saw a male nurse come out of one of the stalls.

"What? The soap smells better in here." He said, then went to the sink. 

I watched as he lathered up on soap and washed his hands, I shook my head and sighed, "Christina don't tell me you're getting it from I honestly don't know I ran out of people, oh wait it isn't that trauma guy is it?"

"Hey would you mind leaving? We're talking here," Cristina barked at the nurse, he rolled his eyes then walked out, "It's Burke."

"That was my next guess!" I shouted. 

"Cristina you have to tell him," Meredith.

"Cristina and Burke," I said, still processing them together, "Cristina Burke, or maybe he would take your last name, Preston Yang, no that's too weird. I like Cristina Burke."

"Focus!" Meredith yelled at me.

"I'm not telling him, I'm just gonna terminate the pregnancy. I can't be that one pregnant intern."

"Cristina you have to tell him, he has a right to know," I said.

"I can't tell him, it's fine," she said, "He'll never know."

I looked over at Meredith then back at Cristina.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go back to the cafeteria and finish my lunch," I said, "You guys wanna come with?"

"Yeah," Meredith said.

Cristina nodded her head.

Meredith and Cristina followed me out the bathroom, down to the cafeteria.

I laughed recalling the moment in the bathroom with the nurse, "So do you think that nurse actually thinks the soap smells better in there or is he just a creep?"

"I have no idea," Meredith laughed.

We walked into the cafeteria and sat back down at the table.

"Who ate my fucking salad?!" I yelled, looking at my empty plate, I glared at everyone at the table.

Alex's eyes widened and he got up and ran away.

"Karev!" I yelled, "You better run! That little salad thief."