twenty nine:::

[ triple dog dare ]

"You're not really leaving are you?" I frowned.

"I have to," Addison sighed, carrying a box of her things.

I sighed, "I'm gonna miss you. You're like the only attending here I like."

Addison smiled, "I'm gonna miss you too, but I'm sure I'll be back soon."

"That's my pager," I looked down, "Have a safe flight, and don't forget about me down in California."

"I won't," she laughed, "Goodbye Brandy."

"Bye," I said before I ran down to the ER.

My eyes widened as I looked in the trauma room. The paramedics, surrounding the patient, a boy incased in cement.

"Holy shit," I said.

I looked over to my left, and saw Bailey, Hahn, and Callie talking. I walked up to them, "Is that a boy, in cement?"

"Uh yes," Bailey said.

Mark joined us, and stopped in his tracks when he saw the patient, "Is that-?"

"A boy stuck in cement? Yes," I answered him, "Uh shouldn't we be in there treating him?"

"I-I don't know where to start," Bailey shook her head.

All the sudden the four of them started to talk over each other and fight about where to start. I didn't know what to do, so I kinda just stood there and watched it happen.

"What the hell is happening? What are you doing standing around here?" Dr.Webber scolded us.

"Uh well, Dr.Torres is worried about the limbs, Dr.Bailey is worried about abdominal crush, Dr.Sloan thinks the third degree burns should take the first look, and Dr.Hahn feels that lung and heart issues are gonna kill him before we get to anything else," I explained to him.

"So in other words," Dr.Webber started.

"No one can agree where to start," I shrugged.

The four of them started to argue again and we were back to where we started.

"Quiet!" Webber yelled, "Torres what do you think?"

"Well he could loose his leg if we don't start now," Callie said, "We need to do something about it."

"He can live without a leg, what about his liver. I'd like to see him live without that," Bailey said.

"So we're saying we'd like him to suffer a long, slow, painful death as the alkaline in the cement continues to burn through his skin?" Mark asked.

"You can't just start chipping away," Hahn told him, "Once the circulation opens up, the built up toxins will stop his heart."

"Treat that with dialysis," I told her.

"Dixon let us work," Hahn shot me down.

I groaned, and continued to write what they were saying down on the board.

"Chief I found an article but it doesn't say a lot," George entered the room, showing it to Webber, "People incased in cement are usually at the bottom of a river."