Is this goodbye?

Darcy

The opening act just finished their part of the show and now we are waiting for 5SOS to turn up I look behind the curtain and could see that the fan that I pulled up and the fan that helped me earlier today talking. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it seeing who it was from

From Austin

To Darcy

“We need to talk now!”

From Darcy

To Austin

“OK?”

Within seconds I got a call coming through from Austin

“Darcy are you ok, I heard about what happened, are you hurt, and do I need to fly over?” Austin said really fast into the phone

“No I am fine and I have a few bruises and no you don’t need to fly over don’t waste the tour, anyway how is the tour going?” I asked

“OMG I wish you were here it is bloody amazing so many nice fans and you can see that they are enjoying the show I love seeing the messages I get from after the show” he said

“How is Willow?” I asked

“She is here if you want to talk” he said

“Sure” I said

“Darcy I miss yew” Willow said into the phone

“I miss you too I will be home soon and we can hang out are being a good girl for mum and Austin” I asked

“ya” she said

“I’m going bye” she said and the line went dead

Goss that girl is funny instead of handing it back she hangs up I looked at my watch and see there is only a few seconds left till they go on I look around but don’t see them anywhere, I walk around and see them with their guitars and drumsticks do warm ups they spot me and wave me over and once I get there they do a huge group hug and I am stuck in the middle.

“Guys can’t breathe” I said

They look down at me since they are like giants to me they tower over me they all give me the same smile and I see that something is about to happen but I don’t know what it is. Ash throws me over and starts running off I swear that I am going to fall off, he kept on running for a while until we came to a pause he put me down and we looked at each other for a few seconds until we broke into a fit of laughter. We made our way back to the main stage and within seconds the boys were rushed on stage. I went and stood beside stage watching them do what they love.

I don’t get how I am here, it feels like I am living the fantasy world, but I should be getting back to the US soon I need to spend some time with family it feels like I have totally left them. I could leave now even if it is only the start of the tour but Austin he won’t have finished his tour yet. I think that finishes when this tour does as well then I will head back to Miami and spend time there and may come back to Australia to visit the boys but their heading off to the UK soon so I guess I could meet up with them there. I turn my attention back to the boys and I can see how happy they are playing for the thousands of girls everyday they are living their dream. For some odd reason I feel like I am just getting in their way all the time.

Later that night

I was sitting in the hotel room the boys have gone off to bed, I think I have to leave I’m just getting more hate and I can’t deal with it anymore. I get up from my bed and pull out my suitcase and start packing everything, once that was done I wrote a quick note to the boys and left my room key on the table and made my way down to the lobby and called a taxi. Once I got the taxi I told him to take me to the airport, once we got there I paid the man and headed to the international desk to buy the next ticket to Miami this isn’t good bye, it’s see you soon.

Luke POV

I woke up the next morning and went into the bathroom and saw that none on Darcy things were there, I looked in the cardboards and nothing was there, I went into her room and saw her bed made and everything was gone from the wardrobe, I looked around seeing if I was seeing things but it was true she was gone. I headed into the kitchen and saw on the table a sheet of paper and her room key she has left.

Dear Boys,

I don’t know how to say this but I have left to go back home.

I feel like I am just getting in the way of everything, and I thought it,

Would be best if I just left. Good luck for the rest of the tour. You don’t

Need luck you already have it in yourself just believe you can do it.

This isn’t goodbye this is see you soon we can catch up at a later date but

At the moment I need some time to myself

Love

Darcy xx

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

She gone and I never got to say goodbye.

“Morning Luke” I head Ash say

“She’s left” was all I could say

“Darcy?” Calum said walking into the room

I could just nod my head

I showed them the note and I swear I could see a little tear coming from one of the boy’s eyes, we gathered into a group hug and let all the emotion hit us. After a while we removed ourselves from each other’s arms and went and did what we were going to do. I walked over to the T.V and turned it on and there was something there that I was not wanting to see.

Headlining: Plane Crash heading towards Miami, dozen hurts and 2 dead.

She could be on that plane she could be dead, no not my Darcy.

Thanks for reading,

This looks really short but it was 3 pages on word

Follow me on

Twitter – @infinity_1d5sos

Tumblr -  infinityhemmings.tumblr.com

THE ONLY PERSON YOU SHOULD

TRY TO BE BETTER THAN.

IS THE PERSON YOU WERE YESTURDAY

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect

May you always do what you are afraid to do