New Story

Hey Guys,

I have no idea where I am getting with this story so I am thinking of putting it on hold for a bit and trying to get my head around the story line.

But in the meanwhile I am uploading a new story it is called

Living in the shadows it is a 5 Seconds of Summer/ Luke Hemmings

Here is the little description for it

16 year old Rylee Hood, living in the shadows of her older sister Mali-Koa and brother Calum. Both making their way into the music industry, The Voice or going on tour with 1D. She is your average teenage girl to friends and family but to the outside world she is in the footsteps where most teenage girls want to be. What happens when she moves from the local high school to Norwest Christian Collage, everyone wants to be your friend, how do you know they will be your true friends. A certain blonde blues eyed boy has been crushing on Ashleigh since they first met but will he go to full lengths to make her his.

First chapter up now

Let me know in the comment section below what  should do in the end this will probably go on hold for a couple of weeks, school has started and there is going to be tones of homework and at the moment I am having personal problems that I am trying to fix so please don't hate me or anything that will only make matters worse. Hope this helps sorry for not letting you know earlier.

Follow me on 

Twitter - @infinity_1d5sos

Tumblr- http://infinityhemmmings.tumblr.com/