DRAMA already?

Darcy

I awaited a few hours till the boys came back and it didn’t seem like they were coming home anytime soon so I just went straight to bed and hopping to see them in the morning.

The next morning

I woke up to a text message I looked at it to see it was from Luke

From Lucas

To Darc

We’re going to sound check for the show tonight here is the address and come whenever you want

I read the message and went to have a shower and got changed into some black skinny jeans, a band shirt, and hoodie and put on my black vans. I put on a bit on mascara and eyeliner, grabbed my bags with phone, wallet and room key and headed out the door. As I was walking out there was a lot of fans who thought the boys were still here I just made my way through the crowed until some girl pushed me to the ground and stood over the top of me.

“Stay away from Luke”

“No” I said standing back up

I looked down at my phone and saw that I had accidently called Luke and he will be able to hear the whole conversation.

“Luke doesn’t even like you, he likes me”

“Have you even met?” I asked

“Yeah we met like um… two minutes ago” she said

 “Have you seen the boys?” asked looking at girl about my age

“None of us have had a photo with them today they came out the life and went a different way” she said standing near me

I looked back at this girl who said she met them about two minutes ago

“Care to explain” I asked

Instead she decided to attack me and jumped on me pushing me to the ground and my phone flying out of my hands she was trying to throw punches at me but I kept blocking her, everyone was screaming to get her off me and they tried pulling her off but there was no hope, this was not the way I wanted to die.

Fans

Once this girl jumped onto Darcy her phone got knocked out of her hand and when sliding across the floor and I looked down and saw that it was on call to someone and she must of accidently called Luke that what the screen says it says Lucas I am pretty sure it would be Luke I watch on and make sure she is ok but she seems to be fighting her off. I put the phone to my ear and hear Luke sounding worried

“Hello this is a fan and your friend Darcy is in trouble we are outside the hotel if I was you I would come quickly” I said

And heard the sound of his breathing become heavier.

After a while I could see in the distance a tall figure running towards us and I looked over at Darcy and she was getting up of the floor with a few bruises to the arm and this other girl she came up untouched, Luke pushed through the crowed and got to Darcy and looked her and it looked like they have eye contact. Everyone left and it was just me, Luke, Darcy and that girl and lots of security. Security was talking to the girl getting answers and she got taken away.

“Hello Darcy I really hope you are ok here is your phone” I said handing it to her

“Thanks” She said giving me a weak smile

“Thank you so much for that glad at least someone cares” Luke said giving me a hug

They waved goodbye and started walking towards the arena, I get to see them tonight as I am going to their concert and I also won meet and greet tickets as well.

Later that night

I was front row at the concert to see 5SOS play and boy was I super excited there was about an hour to go until the support act came on and there was lots of fans coming in there was this spare seat next to me and I was thinking who would be there it was a single seat then I saw this girl making her way towards me on the other side of the barrier I looked closer and saw that it was Darcy what was she doing here. She climbed over and sat down and looked at me and once she saw who I was she started talking to me. And she said how worried Luke was and he was nervous about letting me sit here but she said that she would be fine and she is right in front of him anyway. 

Darcy

I got to have a nice and lovely conversation with the girl that I met earlier and she has been telling me about how she loves 5SOS and they have saved her life. Luke didn’t want me to come out and sit here but I have been thinking about going out and getting a fan and bringing her in cause I am going to be seeing these shows for the next couple of days and it the least I can do. I stand up and say bye to this fan that I would see again sometime and jump over the barrier and walk backstage and see the boys warming up but I just walk pass I need to get outside I call over one of the guards and tell them what I was going to do they walked me to the back entrance and I walked out looking around for a fan but not just any fan I looked at my phone and saw that I only had a few minutes left I thought this was easy.

But one thing caught my eye it was a group of girls and they seem to be picking on another girl.

“YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD GET TICKETS!” one said

“I’m sorry I tried my best”

Then one girl she looks like she was about to punch the other girl in the face but I ran over and dragged her out of the group and pulled her with me into the backstage door, we ran past the boys and I got her to climb over the barrier into the front row seat.

“Enjoy” I said running back behind the stage when they have a quick break I will talk to this girl. She is probably confused as hell you would be if someone dragged you away but it would be a shock to find out you were front row and so close to see your idols.

Thanks for reading

Follow me

Twitter- @infinity_1d5sos

Tumblr – infinityhemmings@tumblr.com