Why?

Austin POV

Once we got home from school Darcy just ran inside and ran up to her room I didn’t think of anything at first but after about an hour I heard nothing coming from her room normally she would have music playing but nope. I head up to her room and try to open her door but there is no point it is locked not this I getting me worried she could try to be killing herself, then I remembered the key I have a spare key I run to my room and grab it and coming back to unlock it once it is unlocked I run in and see her standing in her bathroom her wrist out and a blade in her hand

“Let go of that razor” I yelled

She jumped and dropped it and turned around with a shocked face she looked down like she did when she was younger when she got in trouble she would just look down, I walked over to her and embraced her in a hug.

“Why?” I asked

“It’s Sarah she has been at it again and I bumped into her in the hallways today she was about to say something rude but Alex came and asked why the hell I was on the floor and he walked away and Sarah threatened to hurt me and get me out of here” she said now crying

What am I going to do Alex will never believe us that his girlfriend is hurting his best friend sister I need to come up with a plan and that means having to go to school for a little while I talked to Darcy about the plan and it was that I come to school and meet up with Alex and she and her friends go to where Sarah hangs out and if she starts being mean and horrible I will bring Alex and he can see it for himself that his girlfriend in not all fun and games but she is mean and horrible to the people we love.

Luke POV

I checked my phone to see that Darcy had tweeted me telling me that she loved me and goodbye what does that mean I checked her twitter to see that has not tweeted anything in the past couple of hours, at this very moment I am about to board a plane to head over the UK to do some song writing and record songs for the upcoming album and me and the boys are super excited about this. One day I really hope that I get to meet Darcy in person she seems like a really nice girl and it would be nice to get to know her probably than talking over the internet when we are thousands of miles away from each other.

Darcy POV

After that little scenario I went back to my room and pulled out my laptop and saw that Luke tweeted that he is on a plane to the UK to do some song writing and stuff like that, it would be nice to meet him but we both are on the other side of the worlds and it would be really weird if we just randomly met up with each other but it would be cool to meet each other he seems like a really nice boy and is easy to talk to.

 But I am super excited for the plan tomorrow I just hope that it all goes to the plan and nothing happens cause I don’t need to get into any more trouble than I am already am in if mum found out that I tried to hurt myself. They would never let me out of their sight if I get caught doing it again, I need a better way to get things out of my head if only I had a delete button on my head and I could delete all the unwanted memories but it is not that easy I have to take the long path it may also mean seeing a doctor and getting them to help me.

I pull out all of my books and start to do some homework that I have to catch up on and that took me all the way to dinner, for dinner tonight mum made some nice soup and it was delicious she asked how my day was and Austin gave me a look mum should know but I don’t know how to tell her "oh hey did you know that Sarah Alex girlfriend is bulling me" it is not that easy and then I would have to listen to mum going on and on about how I should of told her sooner.

I would have to go through a stupid process thing and oh god it would take forever,  I just hope this plan works, after dinner I went up to my room and took a nice warm shower and out of the corner of my eye I could see the razor it was reflecting on the light my wrist started to hurt it feels like I am meant to cut it but I need to stop myself.

 Once I got out I picked it up and through it in the bin I don’t need it right in front of my face and haunting me I head out of my bathroom and start changing into some PJ’s, I then hopped into bed and pulled out of my phone going onto YouTube and watching some videos on YouTube doing what every other normal teenage girl does,

I started to talking to some friends that I made over the internet and they are super nice I said that I will come and visit them one day when I get the chance but I never have had the chance I go with Austin on tour but most of the fans I talk to are from other countries and we have not travelled to the other countries but one day I hope  that I will get to go and travel the world.

But I guess that it is only a dream away and a wish but I guess that I can’t always get everything I want but I just have to wait and see what is happening in our crazy family. But if we do get to travel I will be ready whenever that will be I just hope one day that I get to go to Australia always wanted to go there but Austin is not performing there so I don't get to go

P.S Reading it my self I am find this chapter very confusing to read buy bear with me I will come back and figure out how to edit this.