United Kingdom

Austin POV

Once we made it inside the hotel we all sat down at a table and waited to hear the rest of the story.

On the phone

Liz: "So I was wondering if you knew about Darcy and Luke running around together in Melbourne"

Mum: "Yeah we have been running after them for the past few days but we could never catch them"

Liz: "When was the last time you saw both of them?"

Mum: "We were walking back to the hotel and she and Luke were standing out the front of the hotel and Luke was packing suitcases in the van and then they were about to get in but Darcy looked at us and just followed Luke into the van and they took off"

Liz: "Well that's what I need to talk to you about Luke and the band are going off to the UK to do some touring for a while and they asked Darcy to come along she said yes and their leaving soon I need you permission for her to go or we can try to make her catch a flight make to Melbourne or to Miami"

Mum: "She can go with the band as long as Luke is watching out for her it seems that they have a really close bond and before they leave can you get her to call me"

Liz: "Yeah sure thing"

End phone call

Darcy POV

We just landed in Sydney and we went to get out luggage and started walking towards international once we made it we met up with the others.

"I never knew you two were that fast at running" Ash said

"I know I thought I could not run that fast" I said

"Darcy sweetie can you please come over here" Liz said

I walked over to her

"I called your mum and you can come with us only if you give her a call" she said

I took the phone out of her hand and it started ringing

Mum: "hello"

Darcy: "hi mum its Darcy

Mum: "baby girl"

Darcy: "hi I am so sorry for everything I knew it was not right but I didn't know what to do"

Mum: "Hun it is ok I would have done the same if my mother left me without a reason

Darcy: "but I feel like a terrible daughter always running away"

Mum: "we can talk when you come back to Miami now I want you to go and spend time with the boys and make sure that Luke boy looks after you, it seems that you have a really close bond"

Darcy: "yeah we do since we have been hanging out a lot together and I have not gotten any hate in the past few weeks I have been here and it is great I have got the plane is boarding love you and I will message and Skype you when I get to the UK"

Mum: "love you too bye"

I hung up and gave the phone back to Liz and she handed me my boarding pass and we started walking towards the plane, once we got their we found our seats and I wish next to Luke and I was sitting at the window I put my headphones in and drowned out everyone else.

About 21 hours later

I woke up to iPhone camera noises and looked up to see I was laying in Luke's lap and Calum and Ashton were taking photos I tried to sit up but Luke had his arm around me I then felt my phone vibrate I took it out and I was mentioned in a couple of tweets.

@Ashton5SOS: love birds

@Calum5SOS: what about us @Luke5SOS #cakeforever

@AustinMahone: glad my sister is ok @Luke5SOS you take care of her buddy

I lock my phone and carefully move Luke's arm and sit up I look out the window and see we are landing once we landed Luke was still asleep I started poking him to get him to wake up after a few seconds he wakes up and we get up and start collecting our bags and walk out, we then started heading to the luggage bag arena and got our bags. We were waiting for Ashton's bags to come and I was just sitting on the floor and Luke came and sat next to me and he started talking

"I am going to protect you when we got out there will be lots of fans" he said

I nodded and got up and grabbed my suitcase and followed them out of the terminal I kept my distance letting the boys talk to fans and takes photos as I was walking away a few fans came up to me and asked for photos I accepted and took photos with them. Lots were saying that I looked cute with Luke and we would make a perfect couple and they were asking what it is like to hang around them.

"They are all really nice but they do get crazy really easily" I said

"Do you know when they will be doing a twitcam" a fan asked

"I think they will be doing one tonight I am not quite sure that what I heard them talking about on the plane" I said

I looked over and saw a girl about four and she was standing next to her mum and she was wearing a 5SOS shirt I walked over to her and knelt down in front of her.

"Hello are you here to meet the boys" I asked

"Her sister is a huge fan and so is little Willow" her mother said

"Who is your favorite boy?" I asked

"Luke" she said in a very soft voice

I looked over towards the boys and there was a huge crowed then an idea popped into my head I stood up and talked to the mother about taking her over to meet them.

"Willow sweetie this is Darcy and she is a friend of Luke's and she is going to take you over to meet them" her mother said

Her face lit up and I took her into me arms and we started walking towards Luke little Willow held on me as we got closer to the crowed of girls and made our way to Liz.

"Darcy who is this" Liz asked looking at Willow

"This is Willow and her sister is a fan, she was standing next to her mum and I thought I might get Luke cause Luke is her favorite to come and say hi" I said

Liz called Luke over and they both took photos and she also got to meet the rest of the band after they got photos I took Willowback to mum and when I was putting her down she would not let go of my shirt.

"Willow let go of her shirt she has to go" her mother said

"But I want to stay with her" Willow said

Thanks for reading

Follow me on

Twitter- @Infinity_1D5SOS