19 - Laughable Accident

Start from the beginning

Not surprising since he broke his hand. Namjoon entered the dorm with a sleepy eyes, hand still rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes. Probably sleeping in the van.

After Namjoon walked in, Jin warmly asked him if the younger wants him to make a cup of tea or not. Namjoon preferred coffee but Jin did not approved the younger's request since they have another schedule. He need the younger to rest.

"But you yourself is drinking a cup of coffee and aren't resting hyung" Namjoon replies as he points the cup.

Jin ignore the younger's sentence. He quietly stands up and walks towards kitchen, making Namjoon a warm cup of honey tea.

"Drink this and sleep. Your throat will feel better once you wake up" Jin says, handing the younger a warm cup of honey tea since the younger complaint about his sore throat few hours ago.

Namjoon is having a throat ache. His voice is hoarse. Too much of rapping or whatever he did with his combining the cold he's suffering from, it is not surprising either that he's having the ache though.

"Thank you" Namjoon replies and he drinks the tea.

After drinking the honey tea, Namjoon turns his heels and walks to his bedroom. Before he enter his room, he gives Jin one last look and says

"You should sleep too hyung"

"I will after I finished doing my work" Jin reassures Namjoon with his eyes still locked on the laptop screen.

After that Namjoon went to sleep and Jin continue doing his assignment.

...

Days later, its Jin's turn. He injured himself while playing a game with the maknae line. What a ridiculous reason. Jin won the rock-paper-scissor game and he had a chance to flick Taehyung's arm.

Jin got too excited and accidently missed the arm. Instead of flicking Taehyung's arm, he flicked Taehyung's knee.

Everyone in the group knows that Jin is the strongest among them and his flick is the most painful one.

After few sets of playing the game finally Jin won and he got a little too excited. Right after his finger hit Taehyung's knee, Jin clutch his own finger and their manager run towards Jin's scream. It turned out that they're at their practice room, waiting for their meeting and all of their managers at the practice room too.

Hobeom, one of their loyal manager who's been with them through ups and downs runs towards Jin and check for the injury.

Hobeom had been eyeing them the whole time and he also predicts what will happened and yes, what he predicted became true after all. Well not surprising either since Jin is a clumsy person.

...

At the hospital

"Hyung, can you tell the doctor to use other way to treat my finger?" Jin pouts at the manager after the doctor tell him what he needs to do with his finger.

"It's your own fault. Bear with it. Pfttt" Hobeom replies with a soft laugh as the doctor treat Jin's finger.

"How dare you laugh at my finger. Don't you think this-" Jin sticks out his middle finger, "looks ridiculous?"

"You know what is more ridiculous than that?" Hobeom questions.

"What?" Jin says, looking at the giggling manager.

"Someone injured himself while playing a simple game. I repeat. Someone injured himself while playing. Playing" Hobeom replies.

"Shut up hyung" Jin says.

...

Hobeom left with Jin and comeback after an hour. The traffic jam took their time.

Hobeom opens the door with Jin behind his back. Both of them are giggling about something. Weird expressions shoot through both of them. All of the members, their managers and staffs wonder what's the funny stuff that Jin and Hobeom are laughing for.

"My hand looks weird" Jin laughs and shows them his cast finger.

The practice room filled with nothing but laughter. All of them laugh.

"Don't laugh you brats" Jin says but he himself laugh everytime he looks at his own finger. Its funny. Too funny.

...

And by that ridiculous incidents, they successfully finished their promotion weeks. Their agency gives them a week of holiday. If other idols were given a week of holiday, probably they will hang out with their friends or went home or whatever stuffs that makes them enjoy but not Bangtan.

Bangtan prefers enjoying themselves at their dorm. Sleeping, eating, playing, resting or whatever at their dorm. By enjoying themselves in their dorm, they can avoid having any scandals. They're always careful.

Since its holiday, Jin offered himself being their chef. Everyone must missed home-cooked meals and the only one who can cook that is Jin himself. Not that the members force him to do that, its Jin who volunteered himself.

There are someday they'll eat outside and also someday they'll eat what their hyung cooked for them. It's fair. No burden, no force, just them enjoying themselves.