"Don't tell me you are with them?." I unbelievably asked him.

He let go of my elbows and grinned.

"You mean this plan?." He asked with a not so innocent face.

"This plan." I laughed wickedly.

I'm at the edge of pulling my soul out of this body so i'll be immortal and I can punish them with my own whatever-it-is powers!

"Come on, Lori. This will work." Lorcan urged me.

I clenched my jaw. "Don't talk to me, Lorcan."

"So, I am just in charge on the vehicle? Why? Can't it be more difficult if I'll have her on a sack?." Connor asked.

I groaned and facepalmed. They are so into the plan!

"A sacked queen? Nah." Ulysses commented.

Persephone groaned and looked at Lorcan. I saw some glimmering shines on her eyes. "Let's be realistic guys."

I instantly joyed. My insides were celebrating. Come on, Perse! Be with me!

"Why don't we have her 'fake head' on a horse. Send it to the royal guards. Then after that, the royal guards will delover the shocking news to our parents and Maximo." She smiled proudly.

Zeus frowned at the thought. I sighed. Akala ko siya ang magiging kakampi ko. But nonetheless, she was like her brothers. And I am not wondering anymore about their bloodline. Their mind connected so well.

"That's too...barbaric." Lorcan commented at her sisters thought.

"And tada! The wedding will be postponed! The further details would be impromptu. Either they will runa way, go to Earth or date secretly. What's barbaric about that?." Persephone countered.

Connor, Ulysses and Remus raises a dislike poster with their face not really convinced. I shook my head. Where did they get those placards by the way?

Seconds later, Zeus raised a placard as well. And it was also a dislike sign.

"Argh!." Persephone said in defeat.

"I have a plan." Remus stated.

I raised an eyebrow. "Not you, please."

"Go on, Remus." Zeus urge him.

"How about we fake her death? Make everyone believe that someone poisoned her drink." He added.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Fake my death? It was the same as Persephone!

"Look, Rem--." Zeus shut me up. "Shh."

"And her body?." Lorcan asked. Like he was the officer-in-charge.

Well, he is.

"Fake the resurrection? Make her fake reincarnation? And fake amnesia?." Ulysses asked him.

Ipinatong ni Lorcan ang kaniyang baba sa likod ng kaniyang kamay. Tila nagugustuhan ang mungkahi ng kapatid. Nanliit rin ang mata ni Zeus dahil sa suhestiyon. H'wag mong sabihing susunod sila sa napaka pekeng planong ito??

"That's great dude!." Connor patted Remus back and had a bro fist with him.

I rolled my eyes. I just hate this.

"Guys I don't like this. We will get busted!." Alma ko.

"We will not. Unless you'll be on our psychopath brothers side." Persephone rolled her eyes.

I shut my mouth. I guess, I'll just go with the flow. I'll be the mouse of this wonderful scientists and let the, use me for their experiment. Great!