95 | F O R E V E R

•••
people fall in love
in mysterious ways.          

maybe it's all the part 
     of a plan.
•••

   "Are you nervous?"

   "Gosh, Ginny, no! Why should I be? It's not like I'm marrying today - oh, wait!", Lynnea sarcastically snapped, rolling her eyes, while Ginny was doing Lynnea's hair up. Her tummy was twisting and twirling, dancing wildly to the rapid beat of her overwhelmed heart.

   "Still a bit bitchy, after all this time", Ginny giggled, pulling a bit harsher on Lynnea's auburn curls. "So you are sure, you want to do this? I mean ... it's still Fred and he's still a git. He burnt down his shoes for today twice, when he usually wanted to clean them."

   "He didn't want to clean them, he hates them, but Molly insists him to wear them", Lynnea dryly replied, only a small scoff she couldn't surpress. "So I thought it would be nice to repair them and put them back into his room."

   "Yeah, but it's still Fred."

   "Since George is taken, I have no longer a choice, you know?"

   "I can't believe he's dating Angelina Johnson!", Ginny said, and in the mirror Lynnea could see the corners of the younger girl's mouth twitching.

    "I can't believe she apologized and is actually nice to me", Lynnea replied with a smirk. After the battle of Hogwarts a year ago, somehow it happened that Angelina Johnson started dating George. She came to Lynnea, telling her, she had been childish and defiantly, and that she was sorry wishing Lynnea and Fred the best, for she was sure, they're made for each other. All of this still felt surreal, but actually Angelina was pretty nice if you didn't have her against you.

   "Well, at least she's right, you are made for each other", Ginny said, tucking the last strain of Lynnea's hair behind her ear. "Nobody else would be able to stay with Fred for such a long time and still be willing to marry him."

   Lynnea opened her mouth for a reply, but the door opened and Hermione slipped in, holding one ginger haired baby on each arm.

   "Look, there's your beautiful mommy", she said in a singsang voice. "Oh, Lynnea, you look so amazing!"

   The little baby boy had stretched out his arms for Lynnea and she took him into hers.

   "Little Sam seems to be a bit nervous", Hermione laughed. "But this girl here is pure coolness." She tickled the girl in her arm and she started giggling.

   "Yeah, Rosie is coming definitely after her mother", Lynnea said, grinning.

   "I'll bring them to Andromeda now, she's looking for them and Teddy til the wedding starts", Hermione said, lifting Sam back up in her arm. "I just wanted you to know. Oh, and Lynn", she added. "You really look stunning!"

   "Thank you, Mione", Lynnea said, smiling. When Hermione left, Lynnea turned to Ginny. "How much time?"

   "Half an hour", she said. "Don't shit your pants. It's just two words."

   "I remind you of that, when you will marry", Lynnea growled, rolling my eyes once again.

   "Oh, I know, you will", she laughed.

•••

   It was like floating. Lynnea had left the ground, when they moved over the dancefloor, her head resting on his shoulder, Fred's hand on her waist, slowly moving to the sound of the music.

   "You look beautiful, love", he whispered in a husky voice. "Absolutely amazing, utterly stunning." He smirked mischievously. "And I can't wait to take that dress off of you."

   "Frederick Weasley, you little pervert!", Lynnea chuckled, poking his chest. "You're so unromantic!"

   "Yeah, but it's not like you didn't have known that, haven't you?", he replied. "Whatever. You said yes, now it's fix, you can't turn back."

   "Oh, I would never do", Lynnea said. "Who needs romance anyways, when there's someone putting Nosebleed Nougat in your cereals living in your house?"

   "That's why you're mine, love." He placed his lips on hers, and sge couldn't resist to smile. "So what do you think? Let's sneak out of here into the restroom and -"

   "Don't you dare to finish this sentence, Weasley", Lynnea's brother said with a grin, dancing next to Fred and Lynnea with Ginny, who was winking at her. "You might be married now, but this is still my sister!"

   "Do you want to talk about, what you're doing with my sister, Potter?", Fred replied, raising an eyebrow and a blush crept across Harry's cheeks.

   "Touché, Weasley", Harry laughed and they danced away.

   "Will he ever stop being that overprotective?", Fred asked, smirking.

   "Never", Lynnea chuckled, pulling his face back on hers. "It's funny. It gives me the opportunity to tease the shit out of him."

   Fred just stared at her with a strange expression. He tilted his head, his warm caramel brown eyes piercing into Lynnea's.

   "You're one hell of a girl, aren't you, Potter?", he breathed and smirked again.

   "It's Weasley now", she replied. "And you're still a pain in the arse, Fred Weasley!"

   "Yes", he said, pressing his forehead against hers. "And now I'm all yours forever!"

•••

The End