{ author's note }

Hey there & thank you for choosing to read Lost&Found. (:
Couple of things need to be said, before we start, and I hope you will take the time to read the following lines to prevent yourself and myself from some nasty confusion and annoyance.

1. I first wrote this story in 2016, and it was the first fan fiction I ever published. It was originally written in first person perspective, and later being rewritten in third person. You'll still stumble over "I" and "me" in some rare occasion, where there should be pronouns.

2. English isn't my first language and my English wasn't really anything than okay back then, so you'll find some spelling and grammar mistakes, also some words being used wrong, for I didn't know the full meaning when I wrote the story. My apologies!

3. If you are a rereader, please don't spoil! If you're a first reader and skip to the end to ruin the story for yourself, please don't comment spoilers and ruin the fun for everyone else as well. There's a special place in hell for people who spoil, but until you get there, I'll block you.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

For permission requests write the author.

All Harry Potter characters belong to J.K. Rowling. I just own my self created characters and the plot.