44 | A R G U M E N T S

•••
Your grass is greener here,
so I can see all of your snakes.
•••

   "I know, what you did, Potter", a smirking George said in a quiet whisper. "Dirty girl."

   Lynnea couldn't detain a blush  when her eyes snapped at him. But he'd already turned around, carrying her heavy trunk into the train.

   She jumped after him. "You won't tell anyone, would you?", Lynnea whispered, not taking her eyes from George for even a second.

   "Of course not", he said and winked at her. "Let's keep it our dirty little secret."

   "Gosh, you're annoying ..."

   "You'll miss me anyways", George said, still smirking.

   "Of course I will." Lynnea let out a defeated smile and flung her arms around him, and he hugged her back tightly. "Have an eye on him, yeah?", she murmured against his chest. "You are the one with the brains out of the both of you, so don't let him do anything stupid."

   "I'll give my best, but he won't listen to me anyways", George replied, and he placed a kiss on her auburn curls. "Stay alive, Lynnie. Try not to get kidnapped. Don't die."

   "Same's for you, Georgie", she replied. "See you in December." And after she told Remus, Mrs and Mr Weasley goodbye, Lynnea got onto the train together with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. While they were waving out of the window, her eyes were drawn to Draco Malfoy, standing alone by the door, looking lost. She was slowly walking over to him.

   "Hey Zombie, what are you staring at? Missing some brains?", Lynnea asked, smirking at him.

   "You should go back to your friends, your brother is looking at us like he got a stroke", he hissed, his eyes narrowed, wearing a cold look, but she remained unimpressed.

   "He's just a bit overprotective these days", shr said and shrugged. "So what's going on, dickhead? You don't look that happy. I mean, you never did, but now you made up a new high score in frowning."

   He was opening his mouth for an answer, but right in this moment, Pansy Parkinson grabbed his shoulder. "Are you coming, Draci?", she sang in a high pitched voice, shooting Lynnea a death glare.

'Draci', she silently mouthed, supressing a laugh, while catching Draco's sharp gaze. She shook her head in amusement and turned around, walking down the isle of the now moving Hogwarts Express, until she found the compartment her brother and friends were sitting. Harry immediately cocked an eyebrow at her, but didn't say a thing. But Ron never was that  restraint, since Lynnea knew him, and this time was no difference.

   "What's going on with you and ferret boy?", he snarled.

   "He's in my house, I have to get along with him", Lynnea snapped back. "And he isn't that bad at all. Just a bit grumpy, that's all."

   "He's a Death Eater", Harry said in a matter of fact kind of voice. "His whole family is. They killed Sirius."

   "Bellatrix Lestrange killed Sirius, not Draco", Lynnea hissed, furrowing her eyebrows. "I know you don't like him, but that doesn't mean you have to accuse him of being a murderer. It's not his fault, he's born in a family full of dipshits."