Trailer and Blurb

He watched her lay in the bed. In HIS BED. His wolf nearly purred. The smell of her laying just feet from him made him rock hard. Something so simple had never done that before.

He watched as she whimpered and thrashed in her sleep. Not for the first time he wondered if she had nightmares often.

He stood and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Leaning closer to her, he brush dark hair from her cheek and stroke his knuckles down the side of her face. She instantly grew calm, leaning slightly into his touch. She seemed to be growing fond of his touch, as if it eased her mind. But she had yet to wake and he too was growing too fond of the sleeping she-wolf.

He just couldn't understand how just her presence could draw these feelings from him. He was vicious and dangerous, yet he could feel the tenderness and urge to protect that seemed to bleed from his pores.

He looked from his friend back to Rage an almost dangerous grin over took his face, "he is no Wulf, he is just some Rogue using the Wulf name,"

The boy hunched down, looking up at him from his bowed head. The growl that came from him was strong, but did nothing to scare Rage.

Rage smirked as he mirrored the boy, growling in turn, so fiercely that if the boys had been in wolf form they would have been flat on the ground with their tails between their legs.

"Get lost or your friend will be dragging your body back to your Alpha," the fear in the boys eyes brought a sweet pleasure to Rage. The smell wafting from them, causing his skin to itch with the urge to change and feel these boys blood on his claws, taste the sweet taste of their blood in his mouth.

The boy attacked, and Rage had been ready. The other pup and Willow had cried out in unison as he lunged. With one swipe of his claws, the boy was thrown to the side, bleeding from the deep scratches against his ribs and the gash on his head.

"I am not playing with you, pup," he growled as the boy pushed himself off of the ground, "I do not fear killing you, so leave before I do just that,"

"Your nothing but a Rogue," the blonde growled, lunging from the left. Claws dug into flesh as the boy gripped onto Rage's arm, pulling in an attempt to remove his arm from his Alpha.

Reaching with his other arm Rage growled, ripping the boy's arms from his. Warm blood dripped from the marks, bringing with it a sting that Rage barely felt. Red edged his vision as he looked glared at the boy. His grip tightening on the Alpha as he snarled, like the beast he was.

Blood gushed from the spots his claws dug into the neck, the blood coating skin, and sliced deep as the Alpha pulled himself from his slick grasp.

This was it, Rage had had enough of these backwoods wolves. With a snarl so feral it sent the third man to his knees, he let the beast take over, the beast he always knew he was, beneath his skin.

Rage lunged at the younger man, slashing his dark claws, shedding both skin and fabric alike. The boy fell back, landing ungracefully onto the ground. The smell of blood and fear brought nothing but pleasure to him. This was who he was, a beast, a killing machine, worse then a wild wolf, he found pleasure in it.

He stalked the boy as he scurried across the dirty cement, like a cat with a mouse, and just like every predator and it's prey, both Rage and the boy knew the outcome.

Rage's ears rang with anger as he reached for the boy, he was nothing more then a backwoods wolf with no clue how civilized wolves acted. It didn't matter though, he had crossed paths with a Wulf, the most deadly of the brothers, and he wouldn't live to be anything more then he already was.

Rage's claws dug into the boy's scalp as he hauled him to his feet by his hair, the sound of coughing could be heard behind him as the alpha attempted to protest, but Rage couldn't hear him, not with the single thought in his dark, clouded, mind. Kill.

Holding the young man by his hair, he tilted his head back so that he could look him in the eye, baring his neck to him. Rage snarled and ignored the whine that came from the boy, it only brought a smile to his face, showing his fang, looking much more like a wolf's then a human's.

The boy didn't say a word as he looked at Rage, only closed his eyes as he realized what was going to happen.

In one smooth move, Rage's leaned down and sunk his teeth into the front of the boy's throat. The bitter taste that flooded his mouth was nothing new to him. Without hesitation he pulled back, taking with him the front of his prey's throat. 

Rage turned his head to the side and spit the mouthful of flesh on to the ground before releasing the boy's hair and letting his body crumple at his feet.