Honeymoon (Revamped)

Start from the beginning

I end up falling asleep while he showers after I wiped off my makeup and washed my face in the bathroom. Luckily the shower was so tinted and blurry that you couldn't see the person on the other side, meaning he either knew I was in the bathroom or he just didn't care. I stirred in my sleep, feeling something pressed against me. Of course it was him. The smell of his body wash and the warmth that radiated off him was absolutely intoxicating. The dull throb started between my legs started once more. Like clock work he sighed deeply and threw his arm over my waist, mindlessly kissing my neck fooling me to think he was half sleep but he wasn't. He kept going in on my neck. That dull throbbing got bigger and bigger and I found myself squeezing my legs together desperately waiting for him to stop so that I could breathe. With a strangled breath I finally choke out.

" T'Ch- ah....", I feel his mouth and his teeth start to graze my neck.

" Shhh....I know ", he slowly kiss beside my ear and before I know it I'm almost on my stomach and he's draped on the side of me, hands still rubbing my mid section.

" T'Challa I think I - ", I cut myself not really knowing what to say. My shaking voice and the tightness of my thighs were a clear indicator that I was terrible at hiding my emotions. I guess it was only a matter of time before I combusted into a raging arousal after suppressing my desires for so long.

" What is it ? Tell me what you want ", his mouth was plastered against my ear, whispering to me. The hum of the plane drowned my moans from his kisses.

" You want to be touched Ingelosi ? ", he taunts.

" Yes ", I whimper quietly. To the normal ear I said nothing but he could hear it. I was surprised I agreed on it to myself because I had never done nor agreed to another human being touching me in this way. Instead of dashing his hand under the covers and going to town he slowly snaked his hand under the blanket and ran the tips of his fingers down my thigh. His large warm palm practically massaged my inner and outer thighs, circling the target.

" T'Challa ", I called his name out again and that's when he finally decided to give me mercy and slipped his long warm fingers into the front of my panties. I tense up when I feel the tips of his fingers lightly brush over my mound of intimate skin. He then finally pressed one of his digits between my wetness and rubs up and down, pressing over my bundle of nerves with each swipe. My mouth falls open for a silent cry. I'm the wettest I've ever been and I'm pressing the side of my face into my pillow to keep from crying out in pure bliss.

" I hear you...at night  ", he whispers, speeding up his fingers and causing me to shutter.

" You call out my name when you sleep ", he then focuses his finger solely on my clit, applying just the right amount of pressure.

" When you toss and turn, I know what it's about. Tell me, what is it about those dreams that make you squirm the way you do. What do I do to you in those dreams ? ", he bit my neck and I finally allowed a strangled moan to leave my mouth but it was still to small to hear over the aircraft.

" I hear you touch yourself in the shower. I can hear your cries just barely over the water but it's so faint, so sweet, so taunting. You don't even realize just how tempting you are, do you Entle ? ", both of his fingers went back to the sweeping motion, conjuring up more wetness on my end. I could hear how aroused I was from the squelching of his fingers beneath the covers. 

" You cover your hand with your mouth because you are afraid I will hear but I can always hear. I can hear the sounds of your sopping wet fingers, your heart beating, the groans that struggle to get from behind your hand. All that hard work, all the concealment only for me to know your secret. I'm surprised you haven't drove yourself up the wall by now Entle ", he chuckled.