Now We Can Talk

Beginne am Anfang

Play smart not hard.

Where did you learn to shoot?

My Dad. He loves to go deer hunting its a big thing in Missouri, like take a week off of work big. I use to go hunting with him.

Use to?

Well, I got older and stopped wanting to go. I guess those early mornings saved my life.

  Hes a good man

The best, he wanted boys but got me and Jemma. House full of women

Better than a house full of men.

How so?

Always competing to be Alpha

Hahaha now that is a movie I do like

Lol that figures. You shouldn't let your mom sleep like that.

I know, but I'll let her sleep a little longer. She was excited to meet you, even made Rodger come into town for dinner.

Really? I figured she'd be use to meeting all of your girlfriends

He chuckled and gave me a sly look form the end of the bed.

What? What???

Yes, there have been girls but none have met the parents

Ooo...

Ooo?

Yeah, ooo. More of a wham, bam, thank you ma'am type of guy. Lol I get it a sexy guy with money and power. It's a panty dropper.

You think I'm sexy

Heat rushed to my face.

I can't believe I said that.

What is wrong with me? My mouth hung slightly open as I saw Adam staring at me. His eyes were so intense. It's like he's undressing me with them.

Ha, ha, ha , don't play like you didn't know its unflattering.

I take it dating worked differently in your house?

Very much, I couldn't date until I was 18 lol and even then my parents had to meet him before we could go on a date. Needless, to say I don't date.

Really?

Really, Really

He wiggled my toes to get my attention. Then he showed me a picture of me and Nate hugging at Paint-A-Palooza and swiped showing another of us at Rock the River. The last one was my favorite us at the Lake of the Ozark on a boat.

Nate's my best friend

Are you sure about that?

Lol Oh My God YES!

Hey that's your story...

Omg your jelly of Nate!

I didn't say that

But you are!

Nope

Yeeeessss, is that why you had to look at my accounts? Nervous, I had a secret boyfriend lol

I looked up to him and crawled to his side. I took his tablet from him and pulled up Nate's Facebook page I gave it back to him and let him see his self.

He looked back at me shocked.

O

Yeah O, he likes a pole where I got a hole lol I was his beard AKA fake girlfriend for his overly Christian mother.

I was so sure...

I thought you didn't care? My my how the tables have turned

Now you'rer being unflattering

I learned from the best.

Adam put the tablet down and turned to face me. He rested his forehead on mine and pulled my body close to his with one hand and slid other hand down my arm.

Yes, yes, yes 100% yes!

I was going to lead into him for a kiss. But, he turned his head and quickly, and separated from me jumping off the bed.

What the fuck?

He walked over to his mother who was beginning to wake up.

Ooooo damn it! I forgot she was here.

He said something to her and she looked back to me with a smile and waved.

I waved back. His mom got up and started to walk to the door and Adam followed behind her. He gave me a longing look but turned and walked out the door.

Come back...

He didn't come back. So, I settled in for the night and went to bed thinking about what could have been.