Its Just You, Me And This Damn Cat

Author/ sojungs (forjimin)
Word Count/ 15K
https://archiveofourown.org/works/8789362?view_adult=true
___________________________

begin

when hoseok returns to his bedroom, two mugs of coffee in hand, bluebell trots beside him. he huffs when her fur, (all white and crisp and fluffy) tickles against his ankle. he gives her a light shove with his foot, her eyes widening shortly before she trots off to the leather chair in the corner.

he's met with yoongi, now washed and dressed in one of hoseok's shirts. he's pouting at the younger, "she just wanted to say hello, hobi."

hoseok simply grins, placing yoongi's mug down on the bedside table. he should've known, of course yoongi would defend bluebell's honour. it's pretty obvious yoongi loves bluebell more than he tolerates hoseok, perhaps that's the reason he's always here. maybe he's just hooking up with hoseok to make sure bluebell gets a decent meal every now and then. (which she always, always does. hoseok had even taken yoongi grocery shopping with him once, or twice. just to show him that yes, the shit bluebell eats is the premium stuff. even if i'm a fucking student with a cat, the cat comes first.) "i said hello to her an hour ago."

"whatever," yoongi snarls. but still, he completely ignores the choice of hot, black coffee - his favourite. in favour of reaching his arms out like a child, hoseok only smiles. enclosing the space between the two, allowing yoongi to wrap his arms around his neck as he gives yoongi his good morning kiss. they don't talk about it, the fact that hook up's don't give good morning kisses. but yoongi and hoseok do, and really, it's yoongi who feels far more agitated and incomplete without their not so casual, (but casual) good mornings. "d'you sleep well?" yoongi asks when they - hoseok, pulls away. allows his finger tips to linger around his neck just a second longer than casual fucks do.

hoseoks humming, "was good, hyung." he places his own mug on the tv stand, crouching down to poke through the stack of tattered vinyls. "except, you elbowed me in the dick, you dick." he hears yoongi snort from behind his mug, chooses to ignore it. "i really thought i was a goner. imagine it, hyung. me, dick-less and you, still looking to get dicked down. who would you turn to?"

he's met with a pillow to the back of the head, "and you wonder why no one wants to sleep with you, ass."

hoseok's quiet on that factor, because they never talk about that. the unwritten but basically imprinted rule is not to fuck anyone else. neither of them have even attempted to hook up with anyone else, maybe that's something they should think about. (something seokjin has tried to get them to think about, but they quickly brush off.) because what would hoseok's reaction be to yoongi with another guy? and what would yoongi's reaction be to hoseok with another guy? well. considering hoseok is yoongi's first, that seems unlikely. but still,

"got it," hoseok comments to himself. ignores all of yoongi's enquiries and suspicion, because he knows if yoongi even catches what he's got in his hands, if he even knows hoseok's really considering this shit, well,

"oh for - are you fucking serious, hobi?" hoseok turns with a grin, forced and purposeful on pissing yoongi the fuck off. "it's december 6th. why, why now? i really don't wanna listen to mariah carey at nine in the morning."

hoseok ignores though in favour of turning on the dial, mariah's voice only accelerating more. bluebell seems content with it, even when hoseok's now in her face, screaming the lyrics at a shrill tone. yoongi pretends to be in disgust, but well, he should've expected this. sleeping with hoseok isn't as simple as come and go, (ha.) sometimes he's a little fucking weird, and sometimes he likes to pretend he can sing like mariah carey to his confused and much bewildered cat. yoongi groans, his head knocking the headboard, eyes still (begrudgingly, of course) focusing on hoseok, hoseok's ass swaying around in those black joggers.