Kiss Me All Night (Give Me Some Suga)

Author - yeolakkuma
Word Count - 6.3K
https://archiveofourown.org/works/12481688
________________________

"How .. to .. get .. camboy boyfriend .. to let you .. ride him."

Yoongi backspaced the words and threw his head back. This was stupid. He could just sit down and ask Hoseok. They had been together long enough for this. They were open with their sexual desires, so why was it so hard for Yoongi to just say; 'Hey Hobi, I really want to ride you until you cum in my ass in front of all your viewers'.

"Fucking stupid."

As he closed his eyes, Yoongi let his memory slide back to just before he and Hoseok started dating. He was a mess when they first decided to meet for coffee. Yoongi didn't believe in those 'singles in your area' ads until he saw a picture of Hoseok in thigh highs and panties. Suddenly, it was worth the risk. Meeting Hoseok was the best decision he ever made because they hit it off instantly then had mind-blowing sex after. Hoseok stayed the night, had breakfast in the morning, and then didn't leave for two whole days.

They pretty much were inseparable after that. They went on several dates and finally, after three weeks Yoongi got the confidence to ask Hoseok if he would officially be his boyfriend. Yoongi rolled his eyes remembering the reply; ' I thought I was already your boyfriend when you decided to eat my ass and call me baby '.

Yoongi heard the door and turned just a bit to see Hoseok toeing his shoes off. He smelled wonderful when he came home from work. Hoseok has recently taken a job at a coffee shop. They had gotten a big burst in popularity and he couldn't turn down the opportunity for part-time work while Yoongi continued his pursuit of music while struggling through college.

"Hey, suga."

"Hey, baby. How was work?"

Yoongi watched as Hoseok moved around the couch and then flopped down placing his head in Yoongi's lap, "It was work. I think one of my co-workers wants to fuck. He keeps staring at me like he wants to eat me."

"Well to be fair, you are pretty tasty."

"Oh my gosh. Seriously?"

Yoongi laughed and shrugged as Hoseok adjusted on the couch turning toward Yoongi's stomach. He snuggled up and breathed deep, sighing as his limbs tangled around Yoongi's waist. He loved days like this when Hoseok would come home and just curl into him showing him how much he needed affection. Yoongi let one hand rest on Hoseok's waist and tangled the other into his hair.

"You want to take a shower? I'll order some take-out and we can watch a movie."

"Shower, yes. Take-out. Fuck yes. Movie, can't. I have a cam-show tonight, suga."

"Oh shit, sorry. I forgot."

Yoongi was still stumbling over how to ask Hoseok about joining him. He was also still pretty nervous. What if Hosek didn't want him to join? They hadn't ever talked about that before. They would always joke about it but when it came down to his cam shows, Hoseok did them alone.