See Ive Got Plans (To Get To You)

Author/ inkingbrushes
Word Count/ 10.5K
http://archiveofourown.org/works/7820101
___________________________

It's a Sunday and Yoongi wakes up to feather-light fingers tracing up and down his stomach, Hoseok curled up beside him, occasionally pressing soft kisses to the edge of Yoongi's mouth, and letting his eyelashes flutter against his cheeks. Butterfly kisses, Hoseok had told him once. Butterfly kisses, Yoongi wakes up to now, eyes blinking away at the sleep, and his mouth already curving up into a smile as he turns over to his side to look at Hoseok, startling him for only a second.

Hoseok smiles at him, soft and warm, his hand coming up to cup at the edge of Yoongi's jaw, thumb swiping fondly on Yoongi's bottom lip. Hoseok nuzzles closer to him, still so languid from sleep, and bumps their noses together, his smile widening. "Good morning," he says, pressing a soft, chaste little kiss on just the top of Yoongi's lip.

Yoongi curls his fingers around Hoseok's hip, letting his blunt nails dig gently into the exposed skin he's got access to, and sighs, because it's Sunday and they're taking it as slow as they can. "G'morning," Yoongi says, voice still gruff and so, so heavy with sleep, he figures that he might as well just roll back over and have a couple more hours of them.

But he doesn't, because it's hard to sleep when you've got a boyfriend who keeps peppering kisses down the side of your cheek. Hoseok eventually lets up, pulls away from Yoongi, and pushes off of the bed. He still looks like he could use a few more hours of sleep, but Yoongi doesn't stop him when Hoseok declares that it's time for coffee and cereal.

"Don't stay in too long or else it's gonna get soggy," and Yoongi knows that Hoseok does this on purpose all the goddamn time - knows that if he doesn't pour the milk before Yoongi, then Yoongi would spend the entire day just in bed, waiting until Hoseok gets bored outside of the bedroom, waiting until Hoseok crawls back into bed with him, and hooks their ankles together, and kisses him slow and deep, pressing him into the cushions, and the pillows, and the blankets.

He hears the sound of the tv, some cartoon Hoseok's decided on. He smells coffee, too, and eventually, Yoongi manages to roll himself off of the bed, feet smacking against the wooden tiles as he steadies himself. There is a call for his name, Hoseok asking if he's successfully managed to get out the bed only to sleep on the floor, and Yoongi snorts, because some days, Hoseok really does know him better than himself.

"If it's soggy, then I'm letting you eat it," Yoongi grumbles, dragging himself out of the room and into the kitchen. Hoseok leans against the counters, a cup of coffee cradled in his hands, and his smile as bright as the nine-in-the-morning sun that filters through their sheen living room curtains.

Yoongi hauls himself up onto the counter, smacking away at Hoseok's hand when Hoseok tries to help, and reaches his hand out for the coffee waiting for him when he's finally all settled.

"That's my sweater," he can hear the whine in Hoseok's voice, can see the twitching of his nose. Yoongi just takes a sip of his coffee and pretends that he isn't swimming under the too-loose sweater. They're well in their way into autumn and Yoongi's always had a penchant for stealing Hoseok's sweaters. They just tend to feel warmer, is all. "well, doesn't matter now, I think. I like the way you smell, anyway."

"You're such a creep," Yoongi says, opting for a little scowl that he knows won't work on Hoseok, especially not when Yoongi gives up halfway to smile at him. It's easy banter on a slow Sunday morning, and as Yoongi looks over his cup of coffee at Hoseok, he feels his pride swell, and his heart skip a beat.

"Love you, too, muffin," Hoseok teases, stepping in between Yoongi's legs, his coffee and half-eaten cereal forgotten on the kitchen table behind him. He fits his hands on either side of Yoongi's hips just as Yoongi reaches up to cup his hands on Hoseok's cheeks, thumb swiping absentmindedly on his skin. Yoongi tilts Hoseok's head up and bends down to meet him for a kiss, sighing halfway into it when Hoseok hums playfully against Yoongi, his lips curving into a smile, and the kiss broken after only seconds because Hoseok can't help but smile too bright, and too big.