'Til Morning Comes, Lets Tessellate

Author/ taetaeq
Word Count/ 4.4K
http://archiveofourown.org/works/8612953
___________________________

Hoseok and Yoongi got to know each other through the same circle of friends. You can't find two people less similar to each other at the first glance.

If Yoongi were to describe Hoseok he would say loud because he really was. His excited screeches were loud, his questionable fashion was loud and his smile was definitely the loudest.

Yoongi on the other hand was the human embodiment of salt itself. He usually tried to keep his distance with new people and it took him a long time to warm up so someone. And he was definitely not even half as loud as Hoseok.

And yet, both of them hit it off really well surprising all their friends.

Yoongi discovered that when Hoseok was not currently screaming he was a pretty decent guy and Hoseok was happy to find out that after some time spent together Yoongi lit up and became more lively.

They quickly became friends. They got used to each other and their quirks.

Yet still, Hoseok could not have seen this coming.

-

"I'm telling you it was the best lay I've ever had. I had no fucking idea girls can do this with their mouth"

Yoongi sitting on the other side of the couch snorted to himself.

He really didn't feel like coming to any party but Hoseok wasn't a person who you have just say no to especially when parties were involved. When he just bursted into his dorm (scaring his poor roommate who was in the middle of preparing some herbal tea supposedly helping with concentration) and yelled at him get his ass ready Yoongi knew he wouldn't get any work done that evening. Hoseok didn't have the word "refusal" in his dictionary.

When the younger finally got Yoongi to move his ass from the couch they drove to Namjoon's house. The party clearly had already started if music blasting loud and clear was anything to go by.

"Tell him to turn that shit down if he doesn't want police on his porch in five minutes" growled Yoongi getting out of the car.

"Why won't you go?" asked Hoseok catching up to him.

"I'm going to the kitchen, I need to drink something if you don't want me leaving soon" answered Yoongi tiredly but he grinned looking at the other male "Be grateful, brat"

"But of course, hyung" snickered Hoseok.

Yoongi headed to the kitchen passing by few couples making out in the hall and on the couch. When he entered the kitchen Taehyung was already in the middle of preparing some questionable concoction. Yoongi made a note to himself not to accept any drinks from the younger. Last time he spent whole next morning in the bathroom. Having diarrhea and vomiting at the same time is not the condition he would exactly like experience again.

"Hyung! You came!" beamed Taehyung seeing him entering the kitchen.

"Yeah, but it wasn't really my decision" sighed Yoongi opening the fridge and taking out beer. Probably the only thing in this house safe to drink.

"Ohh, Hoseok made you come here, right? If it wasn't for him you wouldn't even leave the house most of the time"

"I don't want to leave it if I don't have to" sighed Yoongi "These parties are usually dumb as hell anyway"

And so, because Yoongi hated the world and the world hated Yoongi he ended in the middle of argument about sex.

Perfect.