Maquillage

Author / imasinner
Word Count / 6.8K
https://archiveofourown.org/works/5924482/chapters/13625761
_______________________________

"PARK JIMIN."

Hoseok slams the bathroom door open, fists clenched and breathing heavy.

"PARK JIMIN, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN."

The orange-haired sophomore is bent in half with laughter on the couch, almost crying. He keeps attempting to say something, but ends up hiccuping more laughter whenever he takes a breath.

"This— this is revenge," Jimin finally gasps. "For setting Expensive Girl as my ringtone."

"I was supporting our dear friend Namjoon in his efforts to become a musician!" Hoseok wails. He drops to his knees, fists held high in despair.

"Because of you, everyone in Art History thinks I'm a pervert!"

"Have you seen your own baby face? No one thinks you're a pervert but me!" Hoseok mourns. "Are we not soul brothers, Jimin? How could you do this? I have class in an hour!"

Taehyung emerges from his room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Yah, it's 8am, why are you jerks so loud?" He takes his hands from his eyes, then he takes in the scene. Hoseok is kneeling on the floor, his face creased with anguish. His face is also adorned with a giant sharpie dick on his cheek, complete with hairy balls and a few drops of ejaculate. A grin splits across Taehyung's face as he starts shaking with silent laughter.

"It's too fucking early for this," Taehyung wheezes as he crumples onto the couch next to Jimin. "Jiminnie, you have to warn me the night before," Taehyung wipes a tear from his eye.  "I wasn't prepared to cry this morning."

"I wasn't either," Hoseok says bitterly, dragging his hands down his dickified face.

--

Hoseok spends 15 minutes desperately scrubbing his face in the bathroom (a bust), then another 15 minutes desperately knocking on every door in the complex (so far, also a bust). Not one of his peers had rubbing alcohol or concealer because, really, why would they? One frat guy (while laughing his ass off) offered Hoseok some cheap vodka, but Hoseok turned him down. He knows he'd more likely down the bottle in sorrow than use it on his face, and it's only a Wednesday morning.

He reaches the end of the hall, and he throws himself against the last door as a substitute for knocking.

"Yoongi-hyung!" he cries, slapping his hands on the wood like a frustrated toddler. "Wake up, I have a 9am, and I need help!"

Min Yoongi opens the door, looking like Satan, the grim reaper, and Hoseok's evil (yes, evil) Calculus professor all in one. Hoseok quickly stumbles away, scared by the aura pouring from his usually grumpy (but never murderous ) lab partner.

"What the fuck do you want?" Yoongi glares, dark circles deep and patience shallow.

"Uh," Hoseok says in a small voice. He points at the huge dick on his face. "Does it need explaining?"

Yoongi looks at him for a while, then pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. He gestures for Hoseok to come in. "You're doing my Bio homework for a month."

Hoseok happily follows Yoongi to his room and jumps on his bed, crying endless praises until Yoongi smacks him.

"You woke me up two hours early. At least be quiet," Yoongi grumbles, pulling out a pack of makeup wipes.

"Sorry, sorry, I love you!" Hoseok smiles widely and Yoongi can't hate him for just that second. "Y'know, hyung, I didn't know you were so scary in the morning. I mean, you're crabby in lab, but I thought you were going to kill me just now," Hoseok says, eyes wide and honest.