16 » The Zarry's Place

[EDITED]

"What did you do?!" Zayn shouted at his father. He was shaking by now, both from fear for Harry and anger at his father.

"I - I didn't do anything!" Yaser said.

"Sure, I fucking believe that!" Zayn shouted "You were too keen on separating me and Harry that I won't be surprised if I find Harry's dead body somewh -"

Zayn stopped himself. Not because he was saying (more like shouting) this to his father but because the thought of Harry dying was so horrible to him that he felt bile rising in his throat.

"I hate you!" Zayn spat "You made my life a living hell!"

"But I really didn't do anything!" Yaser argued.

"Dad, you are not helping by lying!" Doniya glared "Just tell us where Harry is and we will end this!"

"I am not lying!" Yaser growled.

"Kids, stop." Trisha's calm voice soothed both of them a bit, but both of them were still too tense.

Trisha walked up to her husband and placed both her hands on each of Yaser's shoulders.

"Yaser," she said in a soft voice "Tell us the truth. Do you know where Harry is?"

"No." Yaser said firmly, staring dead into his wife's eyes.

Trisha nodded and smiled at him sweetly. She then turned towards her children.

"He isn't lying," Trisha said "I am sure of that."

Doniya trusted her mother more than anyone so she let it go. Zayn, on the other hand, was still suspicious.

"Why did you visit him though?" Zayn asked, crossing his hands over his chest.

"Just to talk." Yaser replied, shrugging.

"For what?" Zayn prompted, not letting the matter go.

"To stay away from you, okay?!" Yaser growled.

"Dad!" Doniya groaned "Please stop this bullshit! Zayn loves Harry too much to let him go!"

Doniya's phone rang then. She excused herself and went outside to talk again.

"Hey, Gem." Doniya said "Any news of Harry?"

"No." Gemma replied with a hoarse voice "We searched for him high and low. Every park he goes to and every shop and cafe he visits. Called every single one of his friends but he isn't ..."

Gemma trailed off, her voice cracking. She was scared, so fucking scared for her baby brother.

"Hey, don't worry." Doniya said "He is going to be okay. He's a strong kid. Remember, when he was 6, he broke the hand of a 8 year kid once because that kid was messing with you?"

"Yeah." Gemma smiled at the memory. They have always been close, she and her brother.

"Seriously though, I know Harry won't leave us this easily. He's as stubborn as Zayn." Doniya smiled, before her smile dropped "Have you called the cops?"

"Yes, mom did." Gemma said "Anyways, I must go. Bye, Doni."

"Bye, Gem." Doniya hung up and went inside.

The first thing she saw inside was that Zayn, curled into a ball, crying his eyes out and Trisha and Yaser trying fruitlessly to calm him down.

"He's going to be okay, Zayn." Trisha whispered "I know he is."

"Oh, Zayn ..." Doniya whispered, hugging him "Anne had called the cops. They would find him soon. Now stop crying and go to sleep, okay?"

Zayn nodded slightly, wiping some of his tears and closing his eyes.

Hopefully, when he wakes up, he'd see his beautiful boyfriend, his Harry, beside him.

[A/N : I am in a desperate need of a ship name for Gemma and Doniya. Anybody knows what it is? And if there isn't any, can you guys make one up? It'd be marvellous if you do.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Please vote and comment.

Have a good day/night.

Love ya all xxx]

over youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara