26 » Love Making ;)

[EDITED]

"You have been such a bad boy, Harry." Zayn whispered, pressing open mouthed kisses against Harry's bare chest.

"Yes, daddy." Harry whimpered "I have been a bad boy. Please punish me."

"You'd like it, won't you?" Zayn whispered, taking Harry's length in his hand and stroking it "When I'd kiss along your bare body, making you beg for it. Won't you like it?"

"I will." Harry moaned, his eyes slipping shut.

Zayn smirked seeing Harry so turned on and desperate. It was something he liked, being in control.

"Zayn." Harry gasped, when Zayn circled his finger at Harry's entrance "Zayn, please!"

"Please, what?" Zayn teased.

"Zayn, please." Harry chocked "Please. I need it! Need you to fuck me!"

Harry gasped when he felt it, Zayn's hardness rutting against his heat.

"I will." Zayn said "But ... do you deserve it?"

"Yes! I mean, I think so." Harry stammered "Zayn! Don't tease!"

"Yeah?" Zayn chuckled, his gaze turning from lustful to loving in a matter of seconds. He leant down, capturing Harry's lips into his own.

"Do you think you could take me without prep?" Zayn murmured.

"I can!" Harry replied immediately "I can just ... just do it fast, okay? I need you."

Zayn smeared the precome, oozing out of his dick, on Harry's hole and applied some of it go his dick.

"Ready?" Zayn asked, lining up and after one nod from Harry, pushed in.

Harry gasped, clutching the bed sheets under him. His face was scrunched up in half pain, half pleasure.

Zayn waited (im)patiently for Harry to adjust, doing his best to not just pound into him.

"M - Move." Harry whispered and Zayn didn't waste a single second, pounding straight into Harry's tight heat.

"Fuck, you are so tight!" Zayn moaned, loving the way Harry clenched tightly around him, so hot and tight.

"Zayn." Harry moaned when he hit his prostate "Oh my god, Zayn!" he screamed.

"Keep quiet!" Zayn hissed "Or you will wake everyone up!"

Harry whined and buried his face in the pillow beside his face, toning down his moans.

"Fuck! I am close!" Zayn groaned, not slowing down for once.

He wrapped a hand around Harry's cock, stroking at the same pace as his thrusts and it was almost too much for Harry. With a scream of his lover's name, he came.

Zayn gasped, feeling Harry clench around him so tightly and he shot his load in him, filling him up.

Harry whimpered when Zayn pulled out, immediately feeling empty.

"Zayn." Harry gasped, reaching blindly for him.

"Gotta clean you."

Harry protested - or, tried - but Zayn was already gone. The next thing he knew was a cold flannel against his inner thigh.

"I love you, Z." Harry whispered, feeling sleepy and tired.

"I love you too, kitty." Zayn said, smiling fondly as Harry fell asleep.

***

For all the zerverted people out there 😂😂😂.

Hope you had fun.

Love ya all xxx