17 » Is This Goodbye?

[EDITED]

Harry shivered, wrapping his jacket tightly around himself as be walked towards the place he and Zayn named 'Zarry's Place' because it was their special place, a place only they both knew about.

He collapsed against the tree as soon as he reached there and slid down, the snow crunching against him. He let out little huffs of breath, closing his eyes.

It was extremely cold today. Cold wind was blowing fast. Heck! It was freezing today!

Harry smiled unconsciously when he remembered how he and Zayn found this place and how they expressed their feelings for each other here.

This place is really special to them both. He remembers, the revelation of each other's crushes on the other took place here. Their first kiss and their first 'I love you's also occurred here.

Zayn had always been Harry's guardian angel. He'd been there for Harry since they were kids. He had saved Harry from bullying as well. And what had he returned to Zayn? Zayn was now lying in that hospital bed because of him!

A single tear fell down Harry's cheek when he remembered what Yaser said to him when he visited him.

"Shut up, Gemma!" Harry mumbled, hugging the pillow tighter and curling into a ball on the living room couch.

"But Haz!" Gemma whined like a little kid "I want to watch a TV show!"

The doorbell rang then. Gemma sighed and got up, going to answer the door.

Harry sighed and snuggled deeper under the blankets. Till Gemma returned, he could really use some peace and quiet.

"Uh, Harry," Gemma said anxiously once she returned and her tone made Harry sit up in alarm "Mr. Malik is here. He wants to talk to you."

"Uh ... Okay." Harry sighed and went outside.

Yaser was leaning against a tree in their frontward.

"Hello, Mr. Malik." Harry greeted him, nervously.

"Listen, Harry," Yaser said in a serious tone "Let's not beat around the bush. Stay away from Zayn. He's not gay."

"B - But he is! He told me he loves me!" Harry said, tears forming in his eyes.

"Still, stay away from him."

"But I love him!" Harry said "What about that?!"

"You love him?!" Yaser looked at him with accusing eyes "You didn't seem to love him when he fell down the stairs! When he was lying in the hospital all because of you! Have you ever thought how he could've lost his life?! I don't care what you feel! I can't let you near my son after what happened! So stay away from him!"

Yaser left after that and Harry stood just there, crying bitterly because what Yaser said was true. And he could never forgive himself.

Harry let out a shaky breath and pulled his jacket closer to him. The wind was getting faster and colder. He was sure a storm was coming but he didn't care.

He sat there in the cold in only a thin jacket wrapped tightly around him for two hours when he couldn't stay awake any longer. He felt his eyes slip close and all his energy being drained away from him.

He couldn't stay awake.

I love you, Zayn ...

[A/N : Hey guys! How do you feel about Yaser? To be honest, I hate him in this story but he'd get better (hopefully).

I am not sure if this story is going to have a happy ending now ... I am sorry.

Anyways, I have published a new zarry story called 'It's You'. Hope you'd check it out.

Love ya all xxx]