23 » He is Okay...

[EDITED]

Zayn gasped. He felt Harry's fingers move. He was sure of it!

Harry's fingers moved again and Zayn couldn't control himself, he bursted into tears.

The door opened then and the nurse who always took care of Harry entered.

"Sorry to disturb you but -"

"His fingers moved!" Zayn cut the nurse off. He was trying his best to keep still. Else, he would've been jumping around like a kid on sugar high. That didn't stop him from jumping up and down on his chair while sitting though.

The nurse went over to Harry and checked something.

"You are right!" the nurse gasped "He's waking up!"

Zayn was pushed out of the room and some doctors and nurses rushed inside the room.

He informed everyone, his family, Harry's family and Beth and Renee, shaking from excitement.

"You are not kidding, are you?!" Renee squealed, jumping up and down like a little girl.

"Why would he?" Beth hit her lightly on her arm.

Zayn sobbed into his mother's arms. He felt so relieved. It was like, he could breath again after 1 month and 5 days.

Anne and Gemma were too sobbing into each other's arms. Their son/brother was okay. They didn't want anything else.

A nurse came out and smiled at them all.

"Are you all here for Harry Styles?"

"Yes." Doniya whispered.

The nurse said, "He's awake now. He can't move much on his own, right now, but he would get better. You all may go in now."

Those words sent a wave of relief wash over them again.

"Okay,"

Harry was sitting on the bed when they all entered the room. He looked so tired.

"Kitty." Zayn whispered.

Harry looked up and smiled slightly at Zayn.

"Z ..." Harry whispered, his eyes shining.

Zayn wiped the sole tear that fell down his cheek and ran towards Harry, engulfing him into a tight hug.

"Don't ever do that again!" Zayn cried out "You scared me so much! You scared us so much!"

"I am sorry" Harry whispered, pulling the sobbing lad close. Zayn pecked Harry's cheek and broke apart, smiling at him with so much love that Harry melted.

Harry beamed at everyone present in the room. His mom, his sister, Zayn's sister, Zayn's mother, even Zayn's father because they all looked relieved.

"I am so happy you are okay, honey." Anne whispered, her eyes glistening. She took his hand and kissed it.

"Mom, don't cry." Harry said, hugging his mother "I am okay. Stop crying now."

Zayn sat patiently as everyone hugged Harry while his father went out to ask about Harry's medicines from Harry's doctor.

Zayn started lovingly at Harry. Harry's green eyes were what attracted Zayn the most. And he finally got to see them after 1 month 5 days.

Harry caught Zayn staring at him. He smiled shyly, a blush rising on his cheeks.

"Sorry for the interruption," a nurse entered the room "But the visiting hours are over. Only one of you can stay with him."

Anne said that Zayn could but Zayn refused, saying that she needs some bonding time with her son too.

After a small debate it was decided that Anne would stay with Harry.

Zayn left for home with a huge smile on his face. After almost 1 month he could sleep peacefully.

[A/N : Dedicated to lltommo91ll. Thanks for coming into my life. I love you ❤.

Hope you guys like it.

Love ya all xxx]