7 » What the Hell are You Doing Here?

[EDITED]

"Stupid Mr. Topaz, giving me detention." Zayn mumbled to himself as he squinted his eyes, trying his best to see in the foggy weather "Stupid Blake, asking me if I had a spare pen. Stupid weather, for being so bad when I have to drive home from school. Stupid person, walking in such a stormy weather. Stupid - wait, what?!"

Zayn slowed down his car and sure enough, there was a person walking on the pavement, a thin jacket wrapped tightly around them.

"Who is he - Harry?!" Zayn's eyes widened when he saw the person was actually Harry "What the fuck is he doing?"

He stopped the car and got out, running towards Harry. He grabbed Harry's hand from behind.

Harry gasped and, out of instinct, he gave the person behind him a sharp jab in the ribs. He stood there, frozen. Until, he heard a familiar groan.

"Zayn?" Harry gasped, turning around sharply and indeed, there stood his ex, groaning in pain "What are you doing here?!"

"Don't you think I should be the one asking that?" Zayn said "Forget about it right now, get in." and ignoring Harry's protests, he dragged Harry into his car.

As Zayn started the car again, an awkward silence surrounded them.

"Do you..." Zayn cleared his throat "Do you still live where you lived...before?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

The silence that fell around them, again, was so think that both the boys though they were suffocating.

"What were you doing out here in such a stormy weather?" Zayn asked, his eyes fixed as he turned the car into the familiar street. It had been so long...

"Just had a fight with Gemma." Harry said, playing with his fingers "It was a terrible fight. I ran out."

"That was so foolish of you, Harry!" Zayn said, glaring at the road ahead "I know you are extremely close to Gemma but that doesn't mean that you would run out in such a bad weather! It was good that I had detention or else...I don't even like to think what would've happened!"

"Sorry." Harry said.

"We are here." Zayn said.

"Thank you." Harry wasn't even out of the car when a very anxious and worried Gemma ran into Harry and embraced him in a tight hug.

"Oh my god, Harry! I was so worried about you!" Gemma cried, tears flowing down her cheeks "I am so sorry! I won't do that again! Please forgive me!"

"It's okay." Harry said, breaking the embrace "I was at fault too. Forgive me as well"

Gemma opened her mouth to say something when her eyes caught sight of Zayn sitting in the driver's seat of the car Harry just got put of.

"Zayn?" Gemma asked, dumbfounded.

"Hey, Gem." Zayn said, waving his hand a bit shyly.

"Hi, Zayn!" Gemma smiled slightly "Long time no see. Anyways, we should get inside now. Bye, Zayn!"

"Bye, Gem! Bye, Harry!"

"But, Zayn!" Harry said "Thank you again!"

With that he and Gemma went inside, leaving Zayn staring at their retreating backs.