19 » Hospital Again

[EDITED]

Zayn screamed, a loud, piercing scream that pierced the air.

Hearing his agonised scream, Misty and Marcus ran over to him. Zayn was crying and trembling by the time they reached him.

"Oh my god!" Misty exclaimed, seeing Harry's body there.

Marcus dropped down on his knees beside Harry and checked his pulse.

"He's alive." Marcus said "But his pulse rate is very low. Misty, call an ambulance. It's an emergency!"

"Yes," Misty gently helped Zayn lean against a tree trunk and took out her phone, dialing the ambulance.

Harry was driven to hospital, Zayn with him. His and Harry's families were informed. So were Renee and Beth. They all came tearing to the hospital with horrified expressions.

"How is he?!" Anne cried out.

"I - I don't know." Zayn whispered, his eyes tearing up again.

Anne collapsed onto one of the chairs in the waiting room, her face buried in her hands as she cried silent tears.

Gemma was in no better condition. She was full on sobbing in Doniya's arms. Beth was sobbing too. Renee was crying but was trying to calm Beth at the same time.

Zayn was in the worst condition. He was sobbing deeply in his hands, his whole body shaking.

He was scared, too scared for his kitty. He couldn't lose him. Not again. He must be having a terrible nightmare!

Trisha turned to look at her husband and glared at him.

"Hope you are happy now" she said with such venom in her voice that Yaser was taken aback "Zayn is broken. Just because of you! How can you be so blind not to see that Zayn loves Harry and vice versa?! Why can't you just accept them! Look at Zayn! Do you think he would forgive you if anything happens to Harry?! No!"

"I know," Yaser said, guiltily "I am sorry ..."

"It's too late now!" Trisha said.

"Harry Styles?" a nurse appeared.

"Us." Zayn croaked, standing up.

"I am sorry ..." the nurse said.