10 » Reneth

[EDITED]

"Thank you again, Mrs. Greene," Renee said, politely "For letting me stay over."

"It's quite alright, dear." Mrs. Greene smiled "Now stop thanking me. Beth had never brought a friend home. So, it's my pleasure that she finally did."

"Of course, Jac -"

"Uh, mom!" Beth cut in, anxiously "I and Renee will be in my room!"

And without waiting for an answer, Beth dragged Renee upstairs.

"What was that?" Renee asked once they were just outside Beth's room.

"She doesn't know." Beth said, softly, not looking in her eyes.

"She doesn't?" Renee's eyes widened "But why?"

"I didn't want to make her worry." Beth sighed, tears falling down her cheeks "They broke me, Renee."

"Oh, Beth..." Renee whispered pulling her into a hug "It's okay, love. Stop crying."

Beth sniffed and nodded, pulling away.

"No more crying, okay?" Renee said in a stern voice "We are here for a sleepover and that's what we are gonna do."

"Okay." Beth smiled.

Beth showed Renee her room. They watched movies, played childish games and talked about silly things for a long time.

"Can I try something?" Renee, who had been in deep thought, asked.

"Uh...okay." Beth said, a bit confused.

Renee looked at her seriously "Promise me you won't get mad."

"Promise." Beth said. She was now more confused than ever.

Renee shifted, so that, she was now facing Beth and wrapped her hands around the other girl's slim waist.

"Renee, what -" Beth was cut off when Renee crashed her lips on hers. She sat there, frozen, before it finally registered that girl she had feelings for was kissing her.

Not wanting to waste any more time, she kissed back, wrapping her arms around Renee's neck.

"I really really like you, Beth." Renee said after they broke apart, gasping for air "Fuck, I even think - no - I do love you."

"I love you too, Renee." Beth said shyly.

"That's great." Renee said, pulling the other closer "Now let's talk less and kiss more?"

"And who am I to refuse?" smirked Beth.

And they were at it again.

[A/N : I am sorry again for a short chapter.

And thanks to ZarryForeva14 for an amazing ship name for Renee and Beth...Reneth!!! Thanks gal, I love this ship name 😏.

Now...
.
.
.
.
.
AN IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!

Who do you want to be dominant? Renee or Beth?

I am not going to write smut for them though. I don't know shit about lesbians sex ... OR straight sex. My knowledge is confined only till gay sex 😂.

Anyways, please comment and vote.

Love ya all xxx]