8 » Break Up

[EDITED]

Renee bit her lip nervously. She was terribly anxious. She didn't know how Zayn would take the news.

"Hey," Zayn said, plopping down beside Renee on the park bench "You said you wanted to talk about something?"

"Yeah." Renee let out a shaky breath, wiping her sweaty palms on her jeans "Promise me you won't get mad and listen to me till the end."

"Oh...kay." Zayn said, sounding uncertain.

"Zayn, when I first saw you, I knew you were different than the other boys, who always try to woo me just for my looks. I liked you. I really did, but ... I feel like my heart is going towards ... another direction."

Zayn was shocked for a moment, eyes wide and mouth hung open, before his face relaxed into a smile.

"It's Beth, isn't it?"

Renee flushed, looking down. "Yes," she said "I have never felt such a strong attraction towards anyone."

"Then make a go for it!" Zayn grinned, clapping the girl on her shoulder "I am sure Beth returns your feelings."

"So...you are not mad?"

"Nope!" Zayn said "We shall remain friends though."

"Of course!" Renee grinned and after much hesitance, continued "Uh...won't it be marvellous if the golden couple get back together?"

Zayn's head snapped towards the grey eyes blonde. He stared at her in disbelief.

"You know I hate him." Zayn said, looking at her in shock.

"But...do you really?" Renee asked "I am not saying anything just...think about it Zayn. Because both I and Beth think that you two still... You should think about it."

With that and a last smile, Renee got up and left, leaving Zayn sitting there, lost in his own thoughts.

[A/N : I am so sorry for the extremely short chapter. Don't worry, the next chapter will be longer and contain a lot of drama. Bear with me till then.

Love ya all xxx]