27 » Start of Something New

[EDITED]

"Say, cheese!" Trisha squealed as she snapped their millionth photo.

"Mom," Zayn groaned "Don't you think it's enough?"

"It isn't, Zayn!" Anne defended her friend "You all are so grown up now, passed high school. We have to take photos to remember this moment."

And so, with Anne's prompting, Trisha took another million photos.

Harry missed a lot of school but because of his quick brains and Beth updating him with schoolwork, he passed with 'flying colours' as Beth put it.

To celebrate their graduation, the Malik's and Styles' went to a restaurant. Beth and Renee were celebrating their graduation with their family. Though it would have been wonderful if all their families merged together.

"I am going to the washroom for a bit, yeah?" Zayn said, getting up and leaving.

After he finished his business, he came outside, only to see Harry crying and the rest looking concern while Trisha had her arm around him.

"You have to tell him sooner or later." Trisha whispered, rubbing Harry's back.

"I - I can't!" Harry sobbed "W - What he leaves me?! I can't -"

When Harry broke down into violent sobs, Zayn decided it was the time for him to enter.

"What's wrong?" Zayn said, taking his seat beside Harry "Why are you crying, kitty?"

Harry decided that it was the time he told Zayn. He had to sooner or later. Why not sooner, then?

"I - I need to tell you something." Harry said, drying his eyes.

"Okay." Zayn said, feeling more confused than ever.

"Not here." said Harry "There's a park near this restaurant, right? We'd go there."

"Okay."

***

"What did you want to tell me?" Zayn asked, taking Harry's hand in his and running his thumb over Harry's knuckles as they strolled around the peaceful park.

"Zayn, I -" Harry took in a deep breath "Remember how I had been throwing up?"

"Yeah." Zayn said. Harry had been continuously vomiting since the past week.

"I am pregnant." Harry blurted out, covering his face with his hands as he cried silent tears.

He waited for Zayn to do something. To console him, to yell at him or even hit him. But he didn't do anything.

Harry cautiously peaked at Zayn through the crack of his fingers only to see Zayn with his eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"Y - You, what?" Zayn stammered.

"I am pregnant." Harry repeated, removing his hands from his face "I visited the doctor 2 days ago. That was when I found out about this. I can totally understand, Zayn, if you want to leave me. I know we're young and all. So, it's completely alright. Just know, that no matter what, I will always love you and -"

Harry was cut off when Zayn grabbed him and pressed his lips against his.

"You are saying it like I am going to die." Zayn chuckled, after they broke apart.

"Don't say that!" Harry said, hitting his chest lightly. He rested his palm against Zayn's chest, staring into Zayn's eyes "So, you are not going to leave me?"

"No." Zayn said "Never in a million years. Do you understand?" he placed his hand on Harry's still flat stomach "I helped to create this too and I am not going to ever give up on you or our unborn child, okay?"

"Okay." Harry said, happy tears springing in his eyes. He hugged Zayn tight, burying his face in Zayn's chest "I love you."

"I love you too, Harry."

This was the start of something new for them.

xX THE END Xx

This is it. This story has ended. I am so sorry for ending it so suddenly. I just didn't know how to end it. So, please forgive me if the ending is terrible.

A big thanks to each and everyone who supported me throughout the story. *hugs all of you*

The epilogue will be up soon.

Love ya all xxx