21 » Accepted

[EDITED]

One month and five days. It's been this long since Harry had been in coma. He hadn't woken up since.

Zayn is a mess. He barely eats. He barely talks. The change was so prominent that people in school too had noticed it. Beth and Renee had tried their best to cheer him up but to no avail.

His whole day either spends in school or at the hospital with Harry. And it hurts seeing Harry attached to all those wires and machines to keep him alive. It hurts because he knows it's partly his fault.

"Zayn, can we talk?" Yaser asked, entering Zayn's room where Zayn had been sorrowfully staring at the picture of him and Harry.

Zayn nodded and made some room for his father on his bed. His face remained emotionless and his hands clasped tightly together on his lap.

"You really love him, don't you?" Yaser whispered softly.

Zayn said nothing. His face remained the same as before, his hands tightening ever so tightly.

Yaser sighed, seeing his son in a state like this and spoke again.

"You have been a mess. I can't see you like this. I - I know I was at fault but I just wanted what's best for you. For Doniya too." Yaser's voice cracked at the end, his eyes tearing up.

"I just wanted to apologize. I know you may never forgive me but I just wanted to say sorry. I was stupid and blind not to see you love Harry. And from what I can see, Harry loves you too. A lot. I - I love you, son. I accept you both. Be happy together."

Zayn sighed and hugged his father.

"Of course I can't forgive you this easily," Zayn mumbled "But you are my father. It means a lot that you accept us. I love you too."

"Thank you." Yaser whispered. It was like he could breath again. He can't bare of any of his children hating him.

And Zayn could tell his father's apology was sincere as he had never seen his father cry. He was ready to give his father a second chance.

Everyone deserves a second chance, after all.

***

"Hey, kitty." Zayn mumbled, staring at Harry's pale face "I missed you."

He took a seat on the chair beside Harry's hospital bed.

"Being away from you for even a few hours is like pure torture to me, babe. I love you so much."

Zayn sighed, wiping some tears away from his eyes.

"Everyone is losing hope now." Zayn chocked, tears falling down freely "Doni, Gem, Anne, mom. Not me though. I will never lose hope. I know you'll wake up. For me, for us."

This was the only times Zayn speak nowadays.

"Please give me a sign." Zayn sobbed "I can't live without you. You can't leave me. Not again! You promised!"

Zayn clutched Harry's hand in his, holding it to his chest.

"Please give me a sign! Please wake up! Please!" Zayn hiccuped "Please ..."

And that's when he felt it. The tiniest movement of Harry's fingers.

[A/N : So, I changed my mind. Are you guys happy now? Esi-jenny hope you don't kill me now, love 😜.

I am thinking to reopen my 'Zarry one shots' book. I'd be accepting prompts. If anyone wants a one shot written, you can PM me. I'd also dedicate the one shot to you.

Now, the most important thing. This chapter is dedicated to ZarryForeva14 for being the amazing person she is.

Paro, I just have to say that you are like my guardian angel. You listened to my problems (even the stupid ones) and did the best to help me. It means a lot. Thank you.

And I swear if you are going to comment you did nothing, I am going to make you watch Larry smut with Harry topping 😈.

Hope you liked the chapter.

Love ya all xxx]