Epilogue

[EDITED]

6 years later... (I feel so old lmao)

Harry slept peacefully, snoring away without a care in the world. Little did he know, his sleep was going to get disturbed in a few moments.

Zayn and their daughter, Adya, crept towards the sleeping lad. Adya looked at her daddy for confirmation who nodded encouragingly.

That's when Adya blew a trumpet.

Harry shrieked, sitting up abruptly. His heart thumped loudly against his rib cage.

"Adi?! Zayn?!" Harry gasped, staring at then with wide eyes before reality dawned upon him and anger entered him "You blew a trumpet to wake me up?!"

Adya and Zayn grinned at each other, before turning to look at Harry.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA/KITTY!" they screamed, throwing themselves on Harry and hugging him tight.

"Oh my god. Thank you, guys!" Harry said, hugging them, forgetting all about his previous anger.

"This is for you, papa!" Adya smiled shyly, handing Harry a handmade birthday card.

"Thank you, Adi." Harry smiled, looking at the card with teary eyes "This is very beautiful."

"I will give you my gift later on, okay kitty?" Zayn said, pecking Harry on the lips "I love you."

"I love you too, Zayn." Harry mumbled.

The whole day was filled with fun, joy and laughter. Beth and Renee visited them with their daughter, Clara, a four year old, shy girl.

"Happy Birthday, Harry!" Beth and Renee grinned. They had been happily married for sometime now. They married when Beth discovered she was pregnant.

When everyone left and Adya was tucked in by her parents and a kiss from each, Zayn and Harry found themselves tangled together in their bedroom, moaning into each other's mouth. Their bare skin rubbed desperately against each other.

"Pull out early." Harry panted and moaned as Zayn fingered him "We don't have any condom left."

Zayn barely stammered a 'yes' before he was sliding inside Harry.

"Fuck! You are always so tight!" Zayn groaned once he bottomed out "Always tight for me!"

Zayn gasped when he felt Harry, so warm and tight. It's been so long since he felt Harry. They both had been so busy with work and all that they hadn't spent enough time together.

"Move." Harry breathed out, breaking Zayn out of his thoughts.

Zayn didn't waste a single second, pounding hard into Harry's heat. They both moaned helplessly, trying their best to be quiet so that Adya won't wake up.

"I am close." Zayn moaned, pulling out. Harry whined at that, feeling empty. Zayn grinded down against Harry and, soon after, they both shot into each other, their warm, sticky liquids spurting between them.

"Come clean." Zayn said, getting up and pulling Harry up "I have to take you somewhere."

Harry whined, but obliged and soon they found themselves standing on the roof, the moonlight shining down on them.

"Harry," Zayn said and Harry nearly fell off the roof seeing Zayn kneeling on one knee and taking out a ring "We have been dating for so long and I want to spend my whole life with you. I am so sorry for the shitty proposal but ... Harry Edward Styles, will you marry me?"

"Yes! oh my god, Zayn! Yes!" Harry jumped into Zayn's arms, crying tears of joy.

"Thanks for saying yes." Zayn said, sighing in relief. It felt like he could breath again. "You made me the happiest and luckiest man alive."

Harry gave a watery chuckled, burying his face in Zayn's shoulder.

"I love you so much, Zayn."

"I love you so much too, kitty."

xX THE END (The official one) Xx

So, this book finally ended. *sobs in a corner*. Thank you for staying there with me.

I have published a new zarry story 'Fire and Ice'. Hope you'd check that out.

Thank you again for supporting me throughout the story. It means a lot.

Love ya all xxx