18 » K-Kitty?

[EDITED]

It's been 2 days. 2 long, agonising days since Harry went missing. Zayn was a mess, he can't function properly without Harry. His kitty ...

"Zayn?" Doniya called, entering his room.

Zayn nodded his head slightly, showing that he heard her and heard Doniya sigh.

"Zayn, the cops want to interrogate you." Doniya said.

"Why?" Zayn said in a hoarse voice. This was the first time he had spoken in 2 days.

"They said you might know where Harry could be." Doniya said "Seeing you're his boyfriend."

Zayn nodded and wobbled his way downstairs. He had been discharged from the hospital earlier today but his left leg still hurts a bit.

"Are you Zayn Malik?" a blonde man with startling blue eyes asked when he saw Zayn climb down the stairs.

"Yes." Zayn mumbled.

"Please take a seat." a brunette with grey eyes said.

"I am Officer Marcus Barnes," the male officer said "And this is Officer Misty Pearl. We are here to interrogate about your missing boyfriend, Harry Styles."

Zayn nodded, staring at his hands blankly.

"Zayn," Misty said softly "We are trying our best to find Harry. We've been unsuccessful till now but if you cooperate, it'd be easier for us to find him. Don't you want that?"

"I - I am sorry," Zayn said, biting his lip "I am just too scared and worried. I love him to death and can't bear if anything happens to him."

"It's okay," Marcus smiled at him kindly "We'd find him, I promise. Now please tell us about all the places Harry generally visits."

"Uh ... There are three cafes." Zayn said "And the park, the smallest one in this town."

"We have checked there." Marcus said.

"Any special place?" Misty asked and her statement alighted something inside Zayn.

"A special place!" Zayn yelled "Exactly! He must be at the Zarry's place!"

"What?" Misty looked at him "If you know something please tell us."

"There's this place. Only I and Harry know about it." Zayn said "We always used to sneak there whenever one of us was sad or upset."

Misty and Marcus shared a happy look and then turned to look at Zayn.

"Can you take us there?"

"Okay" Zayn nodded and with Misty and Marcus, he left.

***

"We are here." Zayn announced once they reached the clearing.

"This place is beautiful." Misty mumbled, looking around the place.

"We are not here for that, Misty." Marcus sighed "Find Harry."

Zayn accompanied them in their search, looking around frantically.

He saw a hand behind a tree trunk.

"Harry?" Zayn whispered hopefully and ran over there.

But his hope shattered into a million pieces as soon as he did.

It was Harry but whether he was alive or not, he didn't know.