0.48

Kongpob was busy drying his hair with the white towel. When he heard footstep behind him .. which was leading towards him . He felt as if Arthit had come but still he was not sure of it .

"P'.. are the children still playing ? .. it's  so late .. I guess you should .. bring them with you " no answer was heard but the footsteps came from behind .. closer and closer . Kongpob had a smirk on his face maybe he was already in a mood .

The footsteps just stop behind him but a cold fair hand touched his body ran from behind his waist and hug him . His chin lied on his shoulder and hands rubbing his belly . A shivering sensation ran down kongpobs spine saying to look down at the hands .. as the touch felt a hell lot different  . He looked down and didn't recognise that hand as his husbands .

"You are not p'Arthit.." he turned around and saw the face that he would have never expected to see.

"Aww .. sir you are such a great person . Without even looking at me you knew that it was not your husband ."

"Atid what do you want .. leave me alone. " kongpob seemed angry

"Why should I?? Why should I huh ?? I have taken all those shit to just leave you alone huh ?? I'll not leave you alone .. I'm gonna prove you I'm so much better in bed and I'm gonna make you plead to fuck you hard ." Atid just shouted .

"Atid I'm warning you .. I'll call the security .. get out of my room Atid.. right now..or else " he ran as much e could with his belly towards the nightstand where there was a room service phone . . At that moment Atid just went and took the phone out of his hand and cut the line.  Then there lied his cell phone .. Atid took it and smashed it on the floor .. so that he couldn't contact anyone ..

"Why .. just why are you doing this .. to me .. just why tell me .. " kongpob was crying historically.  He was hopeless .. didn't know what to do .. his baby was kicking him .. his stress was effecting him he understood that .

His mind was not working at all he was just praying that his P'Arthit would come and save him .

He kept on running away from his smashing every little thing on his way .. but still Atid went behind him .

"Lets not make this a difficult thing .. shall we ?? .. come here .. I said just come here !" He shouted and got hold of kongpobs arm .. pushing him down on the bed . Kongpob was shivering in fear and also crying saying don't do this .. please stop but who listened to him .

"I have been wanting to fuck you for such a long time kongpob .. but your freaky husband .. was always there .. He is such a pain in the ass .. " he slowly started opening his bathrobe revealing his beautiful coffee skin . He just looked at his body hungrily with all the lust in his eyes .

He pressed down a kiss on his neck but kongpob tried to push him . He was just on top of him .. maybe if he moved a little more .. he would hurt his baby ..

"Please .. don't do this .. you are hurting my baby .. please  . Please.. stop it ." Kongpob was crying so much .

"Ahh .. about the baby I would love to put my sperm on your cute belly ." Atid had gone mad with lust .

"Atid please stop .. stop .. p'Arthit help .. help me" Kongpob kept on shouting .

"It is of no use .. Kongpob.. I have locked the door .. don't worry.. I'll be good with you .. ja .. now .  I'll get started huh ?" He reached his hand and put it under his underpants. He was so much in main that he didn't even hear the other sutrouncing sounds . Everything was going so fast.  He kept on pleading .
Help me p'Arthit .. where are you .. p'Arthit help  and he was crying ..

Then suddenly someone pulled him from above of him  , he just kept his eyes closed and tears were running down his cheeks .. He was so unaware of the scenario.  He opened his eyes and saw a funny scene it was Arthit who was beating up Atid on the floor    .. while prem tried to stop him a little . And on the other hand wad was asking him kong.. Kongpob... Kongpob.. wake up .. are you alright?? .. are you alright ??? .. it was all dizzy he was blinking several times to look clearly but couldn't . Was helped him get up and put the robe on him nicely covering his body parts .

But then it was just too much of stress on him .. He just blacked out. 

----

"Arthit .. I guess its late .. we should go now .. get freshened up then .. we shall go for lunch .. alright??" Prem said .

Arthit just nodded ..

"Kids .. now time to eat then again playing in the evening ok ?? ... no one will stop you  ... " prem was a great dad and a kiss person .. Arthit was too but now they wouldn't even listen to him .

Arthit went under the shade where lied his belongings he took his phone and called kongpob .. but he was not picking up .. well it was not picking up it was saying switched off .

"Prem ... let's go .. Kong's not picking up his phone.. it's saying it's switched off"

"Maybe it's out of battery.." prem said .

"No p'prem .. He is not a person to go out of his battery .." wad said .

They took the kids and hurried towards their room . Was kept the kids in his own room with some toys .. then they heard some muffled voice .p'Arthit help .. help me

They went in there speed .. it was indeed something.. Kongpob was in danger . But when he turned the knob it was locked . He looked up at his friend .

"There is nothing but just to break it open .. on 1 .. 2 .. 3 .." and then they pushed on the door to break it . After like 5 tries .. it finally opened .. Arthit went to his bedroom and saw Atid on top of his kongpob . He pulled him from him and put in on the floor and keep on punching his face .. He he was out of his mind .

How dare he .. how dare he touch my Kong.. how could he do that.. if he hurted my Kong.   I'll kill you rapist .. i believed you .. how could you ????  He kept on rambling all those words .. but when he heard wad he just stopped .

"P'Arthit .. stop and come over here .. He he has passed out "

.. kong .. my dear Kong

-----------------------

A/n: sorry for the cliffhanger yesterday .. I wanted to give a shock to every.body .. now .. comment on how this chapter was .. ok ???

Thanking you
Badtoms