0.43

Kongpob was standing by the window side in the morning. He had no visitor at all , if he was true to himself , he really felt very guilty for telling kiet just not to let anybody to come in . Not even his P'Arthit didn't visit him . And it was very heart breaking to him .
But what he was unaware was that .. Arthit .. had already visited him twice , while he was sound asleep .. well he was already waiting for him outside his room

The room where kongpob was staying was extremely good .. as it was the vvip room with exciting rates.. his room had a nice view from up . But when he looked out it almost made him cry .

He could see a mother running behind her little kid and the smile on both of their faces.. it just made him shocked , he touched his almost 4 1/2 months belly ... But knew that there was no life anymore he wouldn't give birth to his baby . Tears started to roll down his cheeks .

But suddenly there was a slight movement inside him , at first he couldn't understand ... But when it happened again , he stopped crying and rubbed his eyes .. and looked down at his belly he didn't.. know what to do .. so he rushed towards his bed and pressed the emergency button on top of the head board. 

He sat down while keeping his hands over his stomach and was lost in his thought .
What is this .. is it you my baby .. ?? .. you didn't leave me ?? .. are you still with me ??  Then finally kiet entered the room with a nurse .

"Kong .. what happened .. is something wrong ??" Kiet asked .

"I felt some thing move ... can you check on my baby ?? " konglob said not looking at kiet .

"Surely .. as you say kong .. nurse .. get the ultra sound machine ready .. " kiet ordered .

Soon the ultrasound machine was ready and kongpob was lying on his back with his top rolled up . Kiet put some gel on the bare belly and checked ..

The whole room was filled with sound . And it was clear and loud , Kongpob turned his face towards kiet with a questioned face .
"Yes .. kong .. that's your baby.. alive and healthy .."

There was tears in his eyes , he couldn't believe his ears plus the eyes . He was wrapped up in his thought that he didn't notice P'Arthit was standing beside him .

"Kong .. our baby " Kong looked at Arthit while he sat up  .

"P'Arthit .. I'm so so sorry..  I'm sorry" he again broke down into a massive crying session but this time Arthit was standing beside him to hold him .

---

"But I don't understand kiet.. why did I have a bleeding ??" Kong asked  .

"Its .. nothing .. it's just the after shock of the torture for those days in the jail . Your body was in shock , so it couldn't Handel it and you collapsed. " kiet explained .

"Oh .. I'm sorry for troubling you kiet ." Kong apologised .

"Its ok .. I'm a doctor plus your friend it's my duty ... by the way .. I'll keep you here .. for more 3-4 days and then you are on bed rest for a week . Alright ?"

".. yeah I'll do anything to save my baby .." Kong looked down .

Kiet soon left the room . But then kong was not left alone in the room for long . Arthit joined him .

"P'Arthit ... I think it's time to tell our kids .. about "

"Its ok ... take it easy.. - wait .. a second I'll have to take this call .. ok ?" Arthit moved a bit away from his bed .

"Hello .. yeah .. what ?? .. are you sure ? .. do something .. you can't just let this thing go ok ? You want money .. I'll give you .. yeah ."  And then he put the phone inside his blazer pocket .