0.03

It was around 12 at night , all the guest who lived near left and those who had flew from other countries they left for the guest house slotted for them. Kongpob and Arthit was arranging all the things like paying the decorator and audio visual man . It was quite late , both of them felt very tired but couldn't just pass out from their work so they did their last piece of work and excused themselves by saying goodbie to prem and wad's parents , that newly Wed couple was no where to be seen . Arthit thought to himself cheeky Bastard leaving us here to die ... and  you people went to make love already ?? .. ok my dear friend enjoy it now .. I'll take your advantage when it's my time .

They finally reached their house , exhausted and tired . Arthit had noticed that Kongpob didn't say a single word while coming back home . He just saw kongpob opening his shoes and went straight towards their bedroom , Arthit followed him after he locked the door and turned the lights on his way back to the room , because maybe something was wrong with him and they needed to talk it out .

When he reached the bedroom he saw kongpob sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands on the thai's . Arthit thought maybe he is tired with all the work , so he just went and sat beside him .

"Kong .. are you alright? Are you feeling well ?" He asked him in the most soothing way . Sometimes he too could be a mother to kongpob .

"P'Arthit ... "

He didn't say anything else he just attacked Arthit's lip but it was just a passionate kiss , at first Arthit was shocked to what is happening but then it came to his realization that kong was kissing him , so without wasting another second he went further . He put his tongue inside and kongpob allowed him to enter . Inbetween the kisses Arthit heard kongpob mourning , was he hearing correct .

They broke apart to breath ,  Arthit reached out his hand to brush kongpob's hair behind his ears , both of them where looking into each others eyes with full of passion and love , they have never felt this type of heat inside .

"P'Arthit .. I want you .. " those words made Arthit's eye go round and big , kongpob was wanted him ... like he was ready to have sex with him .. He didn't waste anytime .

He just cupped the back of his head and started kissing him , he then pushed him to the bed , now he was on top of him , he was kissing him along with that he starts opening his shirt button, Arthit could feel his own bulge rising as he saw Kong's full body naked , he thought to himself was kong ashamed of his body , to get naked in front of him , if that was the case then this boy needed to see it himself his body was bloody sexy , with that light chocolate brown smooth skin . Arthit thought he would make him realize today that he loves him so much no matter what , he was over excited because finally kongpob had allowed him to have sex .

But he didn't want to rush everything , he wanted it to be slow and passionate. It was their first time so he didn't rush it . Soon both of them were fully naked and all their cloths were thrown all over the room .

"Kong I'll put my fingers ok ? ... so that it is much better later on ... tell me if it's hurting ok? I'll stop ."

Kongpob just nodded , he was panting recklessly with all the kissing , he saw his P'Arthit reached out towards the night stand and taking out a lube bottle , he put some in his fingers and put them inside his hole. It felt weird at first then the he wanted even more , he couldnt help but to mourn .

"Kong are you ok , I'll just proceed further.. ok ?"

Arthit reached out his hand for the packet of condom,  he tore the packet vigorously with his teeth and wore the condom . He put his member inside him,  he could feel the hole getting tighter around his member , it felt so good. Kongpob then wrapped his arms around Arthit's neck and nodded , signalling Arthit to start .

Arthit did what he was told to do , he started a little slower , he then bend down towards Kong's neck and put his mouth and pressed his teeth on his skin , the whole room was filled with kongpob's mourning ... the sound of kongs mourning took Arthit to another kind of world .

Arthit increased his speed  , with the pain kongpob had closed his eyes and unwrapped his hands from around  his neck . He now caught the pillow that his head was resting on . The pain was unbearable but at the same time to wanted it so bad , suddenly he felt that Arthit brought his hands and intertwine their fingers together and holded it tightly .

Arthit released himself within the next few minutes,   soon after he was followed by kongpob , they just looked at each other , through this whole time they didn't say a single word , the room was only filled with mourns and 'faster' and 'oh & ahh's' .

"I ... love .. you .. kong" Arthit said it through the pants . He then fell beside kongpob soon after he said those words,  he was exhausted , sweating with a full red face.

As soon as he fell on the bed kongpob wrapped himself around Arthit's body and his head rested   over his chest ,  he could here the heart thumping so fast , it gave him a calm , he could go to sleep by just listening to it .

Arthit felt kongpob was sound as sleep on him , he didn't want to wake him up , after a long day they had a lovely experience after all . He reached out and switched the light off and pulled the duvet from the floor that had fallen on the floor and put it over themselves , and then he himself drifted of to sleep thinking about the man beside him .

-----------

Next morning Arthit was woken up by a thud sound , he opened his eyes and say that it was empty beside him , he went to the other side of the bed and saw kongpob was trying to get up , he quickly hurried to that side and picked him up bridal style, and laid him on the bed .

"So sorry P' I didn't mean to wake you up , you can go back to sleep " kongpob was feeling very embarrassedto wake the elder .

"No it's ok ... it seems like you can't walk , well how about we take a shower together ..."

"Ohk .. if you say so .. " kongpob agreed in one go this time, it made Arthit more than happy .

He again carried him to the bathroom and put him on the bathtub and opened the tap so that the bathtub could be filled . He got inside himself, behind kongpob and allowed kongpob to rest on him .

After few minutes they ended up kissing in the bathtub , kongpob turned his head to reach out to get a hold of the elders lips .

"Thank you ... for last night P'Arthit .. I love you .. too .."  He finished his sentence and rested his head on the Arthit s shoulder. And Arthit just smiled,  now kong was his , he made him his own , who he would never share with .

"Ahh.. P'Arthit .. so you really hate kids? "

"Umm yea.. I do hate kid's.. i don't want kids .. like why can't we born as adults straight .. "

"Umm ohk .. different people different opinion you know .. but I love kids .. I also told you once that if I ever have a child I want it to be a boy ."

"Kong .. let's not talk about kid's right now . . I have you .. and that's what matters .."

"Ohk .. P'Arthit.. I won't "

-----------------------

A/n: omg the smut was soooooo crappy .. like srsly .. I dont even know how do people have sex and what happens during the sex time .. like I'm still a virgin.. Been single all my life .. and omg .. I'm so sorry guys for giving you a crappy smut.. but this is what I can write .. I hope you are not disappointed on me .  Pls .. forgive me .. and hey I just watched the vid .  Where krist and Singto is talking about the second season.. and krist said it won't a happy ending maybe .. whattt nooo .. please doooonnttt say that I will dieee .. anyways .. this book is now getting lots of views and votes .. thank you to you guys .

Thanking you
Badtoms