0.42

As soon as he opened the door .....

He co-lapsed on the floor , as the lights were on so every one noticed that their boss had co-lapsed , the first person to recognize him falling was Arthit , as he saw that kong was loosing his balance and his eyes were turning white he got up from his chair and ran towards his husband , He was freaking out then and there . He was blaming himself for all that had happened to him , because he shouldn't have started working because then kongpob wouldn't join him.

Everyone was standing in a circle to see what was happening , then some female employee came and sat beside Arthit and said ,

"Sir please calm down .. if you loose it here , you can't help your husband , we will call the ambulance and we have informed Prem sir and he will be arriving soon ."

Arthit was crying so much , saying kongbop's name every time and patting his cheeks with his right hand to wake him up , while holding his hand with the right hand , everyone was looking at the scene , but then Atid apologized to every one and and told them to leave .

Suddenly that lady shrieked a little which successfully got Arthit's attention , he just looked at her face with a questionable face .

"Sir .. he is bleeding .. down here ... he is bleeding Sir " the once who were present in the room that was Arthit and Atid just turned there faces towards the area where they could clearly see the red stains .

Arthit sat up a little bit and started screaming .. "WHY ISN'T THE GODDAMN AMBULANCE NOT COMING ??" As soon as he completed his sentence prem and wad entered the room . They were in total shock as soon as they saw kong's fainted body with blood stains running down his legs and staining his dark grey pant .

"Arthit .. what happened ??" prem asked .. as he saw his friend crying very badly .

"I don't know .. I'm Scared .. that he will loose the baby ... pfft .. I can't wait any longer .. I'm taking him to the hospital , Atid call Peak right now ... "Arthit commanded .

"yes sir .. I'll go with you " Atid said

Arthit picked Kongpob bridal style and walked as fast as he could , while looking at kong's face and again the path ahead of him , prem and wad tagged behind him . He carried him in front of the office where the car was already waiting for him . He lied kongpob in side the first and then he entered , his car left first followed by prem's car .

Atid was sitting in front in the passengers seat while he called Kiet .

"hello !? .. Mo.Kiet this is Kongpob Sir's secretary ... By master has fainted .. he is-is Bleeding .. We are heading towards your hospital .. if any paps are present , please .. control them .. we don't want any more controversies ." Atid hung up on the phone .

"Kong .. I'm so sorry .. this is all my fault .. peak .. drive fast .. I don't care about the rules right now . " Arthit didn't care whether he was going to jail or not ... he had to save his husband .. he was hugging his husband .. when suddenly kong Opened his eyes a little ..

"Kong .. hold on there .. You will be alright .. I'll save both of you .."

"please save my baby .. please .. " and then he again passed out .

---

They reached the hospital in front of the emergency ward , where kiet was waiting for him with a bed . Atid helped Arthit to take kongpob out of the car , there was a nurse standing beside Kiet , whom he instructed .

"Take him to the V . V I P room .. fast and the ultrasound machine .. and all the kind of test .. get them ready . " and then he pushed him towards the allotted room ...

kiet checked his Vitals , which was normal .. just his B. P was a bit low .. ans the Blood sugar was low . Kong was changed into the hospital dress .. but before Kiet could examine on the baby he woke up .

"Kong .. are you alright ?? .. are you still bleeding ??" Kiet asked .

".. No .. i Guess a little bit .." Kong said in a small voice .

"Okh .. Now lets check on that little person inside you .. shall we "

"No .. no .. I know I Have lost My baby ... I don't want .. to get the news that I have lost the baby" Kong started crying while Kiet was shocked .. Arthit .. was not inside .. so he had no scene here .

"But kongpob ... If .. you didn't loose that little one .. then it could be really dangerous .. Please .. I'll see and won't tell You promise .. " Kiet said ..

"No!! .. Kiet listen to me .. get out and leave me alone .. And Don't let P'Arthit .. come in .. I'm not in a mood to see his sad face ... I couldn't even keep the baby " and again he started crying . Kiet had nothing else but to listen to him ..

"Listen .. whether you make up your mind .. call me .. I'll check on your baby ok ??"

"kiet ... I lost it .. I lost it "

".. Rest well Kong .. I'll tell P'Arthit .. " As soon as he left the room .. he started howling like anything .. he could take it anymore .. he kept his both hands over his bump .. and cried .

---

"how is he ?? .. Is the baby alright .. ?? he didn't loose the baby right ??.. Kiet .. why are you silent .. tell me ..!!" Arthit demanded .

"P' ... He has made up his mind that he has lost the baby .. and i can't change his mind set ." he said in a sad voice ..

" What ?? .. did you check him ?? " Arthit was panicking .

"he didn't let me .. I'm sorry " Kiet said

" Let me see him .. I'll make him understand .. " Arthit was about to push him and enter but then

"He doesn't wants anybody to meet him ... and specially you .. So please .. I beg you .. don't go when he is ready .. You can meet him .. he is mentally stressed .. let him be alone ."

---

Arthit .. waited for kong alone outside .. his room .. all night .. he had to be around .. while it was very late .. he entered his room slowly .. and saw the room being dimmed .. and his Kongpob lying on the bed with tear stains on his face .. still went cheeks and hands covering the bump protectively . He touched his face while looked at him .. with sorrow .. and then he tucked him under the sheets .. but before going .. he touched his abdomen and said in his mind .. I know you are in there my baby .. and I love you .. and then he left .

_______________________

A/n : .. ppl .. i updated fast .. this is the only thing that is keeping me awaken .. i'm dying inside and out .. (reasons) .. i wrote .. to much .. so lets see .. what happens in the next chapter .. shall we ?? I"ll update fast again .. so bie for now .

Thanking You

Badtoms