0.34

"Atid please come and check the invoice numbers of the recent deliveries " kongpob called Atid inside as he use to sit outside his room .

Arthit went for a meeting with another company along with Prem and Wad so he was th one handling along with Atid. He was looking after the new projects and the delivered products in it.

"Yes sir .. coming .. "

"Ahh leave it .. I don't feel like doing anything right now .. even if you take the work I have to supervise it as you are new .. Anyways it's almost time for lunch .. why don't you have it ?? Go .. have your lunch " kongpob was very tired from doing his all job .

"Thank you sir .. is there anything else that I can do for you now ?" Atid asked .

"Umm .. no .. go on have fun" kongpob stretched a little bit as his joints had started paining .

"Won't you have your lunch sir ?? " Atid asked Kong,  he seemed to be a little too worried .

"Umm yeah I am hungry thou .. wait let me see I'm alone today so let's have lunch together.. " Kongpob was very excited , as he always felt good while making new friends .

"Umm Sir .. if you insist " it was a golden opportunity for Atid,  his crush had told him to sit and have lunch with him , he could have denied but he didn't at all .

"Umm .. what would you like to have .. I'll call Apple and tell her to bring the food . " Kongpob picked up the dialer and looked at his face .

"Ohk then egg noodle tom-yum special and nom-yen will be enough " He said shyly ..

Kongpob just looked at him with his jaws dropping , this person standing in front him had almost the same taste like Arthit which was unbelievable,  but anyways he came out of his thought cloud and dialed the 3 digit no to the reception .

"Yes .. Apple please send one bowl of egg noodles Tom- yum special and a nom-yen .. and as usual for me please with fresh lime soda and make it extra sour ... and that will be all "

Atid kept on watching kongpob from sitting in front of him , all though he was married or 5 years older to him and was a bit healthy , he didn't mind . Kongpob always made his heart flatter he had started working just 4 days before and he had already grown a huge crush on him .

"So tell me about you Atid ?" Kongpob asked him .

"Umm me ?? .. there is nothing really to say sir.. "

"Really ok .. then let me ask you some questions .. hmmm ... well so what does your name Atid mean ?"

"Ahh .. my name means the sun sir .. "

"Wait .. what ?? Are you really kidding me ?? "

"Why sir.. did I do something wrong ?" Atid panicked a little , he thought his first impression was gone .

"Well no .. I mean you know you and p'Arthit have lots of similarities .. I mean I'm shooked "

"No sir you are exaggerating I mean he is such a big person .. all over the world knows him and I'm just an ordinary person sir ."

"Atid I got married to him not you.. I know him more than any other person in this world ... so yeah I just know both of your names mean sun , you both like spicy food and nom yen.. I mean what an coincident. "

"Umm .. okh.. but I'm sure that Arthit sir has family except you ? Because I don't have "

"Umm no he has only me .. his parents does when he was a kid .. see isn't it a co incident "

"Umm yes sir .. but how did you meet Arthit sir ?"

Wow this must be something , I mean I can be in Arthit sirs place,  well I know that i can't provide him the luxury that he provides him , but I can live him more that him ...

"Oh I totally forgot to tell you .. see this twins?? "

"Yes sir .. they are really cute .. I mean they are identical twins .. "

"Yes .. they are my and P'Arthits life .. they are my sun and moon ... and another one is on its way " kongpob looked down at his bump , but he didn't see Atids face .

Atid was not even sensible , Kongpob able to have kids was really shocking to him , he didn't do any research and it caused him trouble , but he had to win kongpob's heart and that was it .

"Oh really .. wow sir congratulations.. "

"Yes .. and I request you to keep it confidential.. till the day we release the news ."

"Yes sir .. i won't break the rules . " He had to win his heart and when he smiled due to his words it really wanted to scream it out but kept it low . 

These few days he tried to do all the possible work as fast as he could , and always tried to make kongpob happy. 

Soon after The girl named Apple came with a tray of their ordered food . They had the food while having little conversations and it was very like knowing more about Kongpob it seemed .

But it was mainly about His husband , which would make him a little angry .

If I was born like 5 years earlier then I could meet this wonderful person but I mean I had gone to the same university yet in another faculty,  my life would have been set and I would be with this person right now .. and I wouldn't need to work under him today and I would be the father to that foetus inside him . This world could be really cruel sometimes .suddenly I saw his face changing from happy to horror .

"Sawadee khap na mae .. what is it that you have to say ? .. umm I'm sorry Mae .... please don't force me .. ok I will be .. khap!" I didn't ask him anything .. he soon dialed some one else's no as soon as he hung up the phone .

"Sawadee khap na P'Arthit .. ! .. khap P' .. Mae called .. she wants to meet me again at his place .. But P.. I don't want to .. tomorrow afternoon ... ohk.. fine .. bie sorry to disturb you " I knew he called Arthit sir .. but what made me think was that why didn't he tell me that he had a mother .

"Sorry Atid .. I had to make this call " He apologised.

"Umm it's ok sir .. thank you for the meal ... I have finished it.. after you finished i shall help you clean ."

There was only 2 people present in the entire floor but thousand thoughts , and  it was very difficult to stop the thought process for both the individuals . The loud talkative floor became dead silent and it was shocking . Both of them didn't say a single word .

-----------------------

A/n: hi ppl .. yay so I updated very soon after a long time .. and here so I wanted to reveal Atid

So yeah I choose him as he is really cute and a bad boy

So yeah I choose him as he is really cute and a bad boy ... He is from make it right season 2.. everybody knows him

warOfhearts2 told me to choose God from 2 moons .. but I mean he is my FAVORITE I can't make him bad .. that's why .. I'm sry na .. I didn't s
Choose him .. I really like him .  He is sexy af .. plus wayo/yo is cute af .

Thanking you
Badtoms