0.12

Kongpob woke up in a different surronding with a different loose bluish dress , like hospital wears , but what happened to him and where was he .. ahhh .. i was in the conference room but after that.. what happened? He tried to question himself but it was of no use because he had no answer to his question . He

Then he saw Prem was sitting in the corner of the room reading a magazine with his legs crossed and still in his official dress . His attention was on the magazine so he kinda didn't notice kongpob waking up .

"P'Prem.. can .. I get some water ?" Kongpob's throat was hurting , it was awfully dry .

"Kong you woke up ? ... here drink the water I'll call the doctor .. " Prem then stood up keeping his magazine on the the seat , he poured some water in a glass and helped kongpob to sit properly so that he didn't get hurt as he was attached to needles .

Few minutes kiet arrived with Wad with 2 bottles of water. Kiet entered the room with a board in his hand and walked straight towards him .

"Kong .. you stressed way too much .. was it because of the presentation?  .. well I told you not to stress .. but anyways you are fine now .. just take rest .. and you are free to go .. I see no reason to keep you here."

"Kiet .. I don't know .. maybe I was it was a big project .. but thanks for everything ." Kongpob thanked his friend but kiet just shakes his head .

"If you want to thank .. Then thank your friend here .. who brought you here ... anyways I should leave now ... I'll meet you later ." Saying that kiet  left the room .

"Thanks wad , thanks P'Prem .. you people did a lot for me .. I can't just repay you " kongpob turned towards them who was standing beside each other .

"Kong .. no problem .. now you should not stress anymore .. now get ready .. we will drop you at your house now " Prem told to Kong..

----
(I'll time skip a little bit..)

Kongpob had to tell his boss about his pregnancy , he thought he would be fired to be a weirdo , but turns out he was fine with it and he told him, that if he need a leave he can take it anytime , which was actually good .

Kongpob was now in his second trimester , Kiet had told him that usually babies move in this period,  they can even start hearing noises and later on they would respond to it . Kongpob couldnt wait any longer he .. wanted to feel his baby inside him . He was very anxious about the feeling that how it felt , now he had a big belly now not bery big but big ,he had his seen his sister getting pregnant two times and besides she was the only family member who had contact with kongpob .

Kongpob had thought of telling his parents about his pregnancy but then he dropped it , but it was sure that he would tell his sister about his pregnancy whether she likes it or not .

Kongpob had texted his sister that he would pay her a visit to , meet her family . She didn't live too far away from him so he could go there by taking a taxi .

It was a Sunday so she would be free and her husband would be free too so he decided he would go early morning so that he could spend the whole day there .

----
Kongpob reached infront of his sister's house , he walked towards the door and pressed calling bell and waited for his sister to open the door , but before she opened he heard his niece shouting from inside. A smile appeared on his face,  that soon one day his house will also be filled with a child's laughter and crying .
Soon his sister opened the door with a baby boy in her hand and a smile on her face and a small girl hiding behind her legs .

"Kong .. I've missed you so much .. come inside " she the moved aside so that he could enter .

"P'ka .. I 've missed you too" as he entered the house he hugged her sister after a long time . She took Kong to the living room and told him to sit and then she sat beside .

"Kong .. where is Arthit ?... He didn't come with you ?" Kong was fired with questions , he knew she would ask him about P'Arthit .

"Umm .. P'Ka .. I came here today to give you the news .." kong said as he looked down .... He was actually looking at his belly .

"What is it Kong.. you are scaring me .. " P'ka started panicking .

"P'ka I'm going to a baby .. I'm pregnant P'ka " Kong said to his sister by looking at her and cupping his hands under his 15 weeks belly .

"Umm what ?... you my small brother .. you are going to have a baby ?" P'Ka was kinda shocked , Kong couldnt understand her expression .

"Yes ... p'ka .. can't you see my belly .. He has grown so much " kongpob started brushing his bump .

"Yes .. I can see but.. I mean I thought at last my thin brother got fat .. but not get pregnant .. but it ok .. oh my god Kong! I'm so excited for you .. how is Arthit doing .. ?" Kong was glad to hear that his sister supported him . But soon his expression changed when he heard Arthit s name .

"He won't take any responsibility for the child "  P'Ka senced something .. so she changed the topic within a second .

"Anyways leave it .. you have come to my house after a long time.. so I made many things .. I'll be back with some food " and then P'Ka got up and went to the kitchen .

In the meanwhile kongpob looked at his right side and saw his nephew plating with the toys , he stood up and walked to his nephew . His nephew saw him coming and he kept on staring at him , his innocent face was so cute . He picked up his nephew slowly and supported him on his waist being careful thou . He started baby talking with him .

"Hey the're.. little one .. how are you .."

No answer from him .. just some sounds.

"You will soon have a cousin to play with little one"

He just smiled with his baby face . Soon P'Ka came back with a tray of food into the living room .

"Kong better be safe .. when you are with him .. He he is a kicker .. "

"Nah .. He won't do that .. Will you do that to uncle ?" He asked as he looked down..

"Well come here .. sit down Kong..  You are still a kid "

They spoke about their life how their work is going on , after a long time kongpob felt alive .

-----------------------
A/n : sorrrry this chapter was filler .. I will update soon .. I am busy today .. but still I'll update .. sorry for this chapter ..