0.14

It was very hard for kongpob , he had never felt like this , it was like he was hallucinating,  a deja vu he felt like Arthit was beside him always but actually he wasn't . And it often happened to him this day so that day he was in the taxi when the taxi suddenly stopped due to some technical problems , kongpob started feeling hot as he was sitting inside so he thought he would pay the taxi and take a small walk before he catches another taxi . He paid his driver and got of the taxi and started walking.

He was so lost in his own world that he didn't even notice that he was actually on the Rama VIII bridge , the exact same place where Arthit had kissed him for the first time . He felt hurt by just thinking about the present scenario , it was so different from before . He leaned on the railing of the bridge.

Suddenly he saw Arthit standing beside him , kongpob was very surprised how come Arthit was beside him . He was too lost in staring at his face that suddenly he saw that there was no one in front of him .

 He was too lost in staring at his face that suddenly he saw that there was no one in front of him

He looked around whether he Arthit was behind him , but there was no sign of him . He stood there staring at no one in particular but then he understood that he was seeing things which where not real .

This had happened to him for quite sometime now , he felt weird , in house when there was no food and he was fed up because he was bloody hungry but then he saw that Arthit had prepared a candle light dinner for him which he cooked himself . When he walked there actually there was nothing .

Then he saw Arthit was actually entering the house and hanging the key on the key holder . He looked at him with a annoyed look and went to his room with no words . He felt very embarrassed but eventually made himself a salad and went to his room to read the books on pregnancy,  and as he was almost 7 months he was very careful with it . By that time all his office mates had come to know about his pregnancy and didn't tell him anything . He felt weird because everyone  was taking good care of him . Even his friends who stayed outside came to know about his pregnancy well guess what Wad and prem had informed them . And he was showered with congratulations and so many calls , but he was thank ful and they didn't ask about Arthit . That would be very awkward .

He was also studying while all the work , only God knew how he kept up with all this things it was stressing him .. but he knew he had to work and thankfully at least his morning sickness had stopped and it gave him a relieve , he even stopped feeling dizzy .

He sometimes looked at the bracelet that Arthit had given him , after they came out officially to their friends and seniors they made another metal bracelet with the same design,  he traced the engrave on the metal .

He turned of the light of his room and tried to sleep , but he couldn't sleep at all .
Something was missing he felt .

-----

Arthit entered the dark house slowly and quietly trying not to make a noise , he hanged his key , closed the door slowly so that it didn't make a noise and went to his room without turning a light , he was really worried as his friends had stopped talking with him , and it was making him crazy . But still he went to his room with all his tensions and got changed into his home cloths and went into the kitchen , still he didn't turn any light on .

He took out a bottle of water from the fridge , he drank the water and kept it on the table . He turned around to take out a plate so that he could heat the food , but he felt like someone was standing just behind him , he turned slowly to look whether anyone was behind him . And there was someone standing with a vase ready to hit him . And that was it both of them started screaming at top of their voice , Arthit reached out as soon as possible to turn on the kitchen light . It was kongpob , he knew it as soon as he heard the voice,  by now he was panting , trying to catch his breathe .

"Oh crap ! Crap!  What are you doing ?? " Arthit was so scared like he had seen a ghost.

"I thought it was a thief" kongpob was also panting , he brought down the vase and looked down as he was ashamed of his actions .

"Kongpob do you even remember that another person lives with you or not ?!!" He shouted at his face , this made kongpob angry .

"Yes .. but you usually come home and turn on the lights , and turn on the tv with its full volume and I know it's you .. and today you were going around so slowly like a thief !!" Kongpob turned to his side and yelled at him .

"Oh god .. you door was opened .. and plus I was trying not to disturb you " the last part got kongpob , he was really supriced to hear what he heard.. so he asked again by looking at him .

"Excuse me .. what were you trying to do ?? "

Arthit just changed the subject .. like anything .

"Whatever ... by the way why are you awake at this time ? "

"I'm going out P'Arthit .. I'm going out " kongpob was stressed like something had happened and he had to save the world .

"At this time .. where .. " Arthit was curious and worried .

"Why do you care ?? .. do whatever you feel like .. don't talk with me " kongpob kept the vase on the table and looked at Arthit .

"Hey come on take it easy .. it's around 12 so where are you going ?" Arthit asked him very sweetly so that he could tell him , and he was successful .

"I want to eat ice cream and so I'm going out.. "  kongpob said as he went inside his room .

Arthit had a happy expression , as because he had just brought a pack of vanilla ice cream. He went to the fridge and took out the pack and said ." Ahh! No problem .. I have ice cream "

Meanwhile kongpob got out of his bedroom wearing a good big T-Shirt and took the ice cream pack , he just made a face and kept it on the table .

"Not this P'Arthit .. I want Ben and jerry's Belgium dark chocolate ice cream ..."

"Ohh God kongpob .. I thought you didn't like chocolate ice cream. " Arthit was getting annoyed .

"You don't understand P'Arthit this is called craving .. I can't think of anything else right now but it .... why do you care even .. you just go to sleep ." Kongpob said it and again stromed out of the house .

-----------------------

A/n: this is was cool isn't it .. more is left .. so don't worry you will see more of caring arthit now .

Thanking you
Badtoms