0.25

Thinnakorn = Sun

Daeng = Moon

****

Those two bundle of joy brought fortune and love in the little family of Kongpob and Arthit , Arthit was more than happy with his two sons who were so precious to him , he couldn't believe he was being an arse to his own DNA. 

After like 2 years their sons were born , Arthit and prem started their own company and within the next years they were successful very badly that they were most handsome business man in Thailand.

They were rich with fame ,  papz going behind them , Both prem and Arthit disclosed there love life , Arthit and Kongpob had
Decided that they wouldn't get married until Arthit was successful  enough and their kids were old enough .
And kongpob was in birth control , of course he wanted another little person but not at the very moment , maybe after marriage .

Things had changed so much in Arthit and Kongpob's life after his sons were born , Arthit Arthit and prem became the news paper head line holders , kongpob and wad quit their jobs so that they could help Arthit and prem .

Well they didn't need to work at all but then , their four years of studies would totally go in waste .. so it was better to help their partners .

Kiet got married to yuri soon , and Kim became kongpob's another Best friend and his sons child specialist . Arthit didn't mind one bit , and most shocking news of all was that wad was exactly like kongpob , well he could also get pregnant. He gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Bussaba 4 years later .

Kongpob and Arthit always did what was best for his sons , always brought what they wanted and took admission for them in one of the expensive and best schools in Thailand. Even being pampered with all the love of their papa who was kongpob and dad who was Arthit , they loved them endlessly .

They grew very close to Bussaba , they were 4 when Bussaba was born , but age was nothing , they always played with him .

Arthit and prem had to always go to different countries due to business trips , they were even growing their company .

------

Arthit was returning to Thailand after one week of his business trip in Japan , Prem didn't go with him this time as he went to Malaysia for another work .

Kongpob thought that he would go and pick up p'Arthit from the airport along with his sons , as because their driver always picked them up .

"Papa can we eat some cookies ??" Suddenly Daeng asked him while he was waiting for Arthit .

"Why not .. we will ofcourse go but once dad comes back ohk ?? "

"Ohk papa .. " He then went quiet , he was the small one and the most talkative one . The bigger one was very calm , he didn't talk much .

This twins were identical , meant that they looked totally the same . They were a perfect mixture of Arthit and Kongpob. 

They had the fair skin of Arthit with the eyes and lips of Kongpob with the long nose like Arthit . Anyone could tell that they were their son .

It was sometimes very difficult to distinguish between them , but then kongpob had given then two different necklaces .

Kongpob's dream had really come true, at some point he believed that if he was with some girl he wouldn't be father to a son , but with P'Arthit he had two beautiful son's and with their looks when they grow up they would literally have girls running behind them.

But this time , if he wanted another baby he would love to get a girl , because he had seen wad and prem with their baby girl and she was a beauty .

Kongpob heard the annoucement of P'Arthits plane landing , which pulled him out of his thoughts . He got up and took korn and Daeng while going towards the place from where Arthit would exit .

He stood there leaning over the railing but each hand holding each son , he scanned each of the passengers face but couldn't find his favourite face . Why isn't he coming out.. didn't he leave Japan today .. he should arrive today only .. right it's 18th .. so where is he..

He was clearly over thinking , but then he saw that face cute and adorable face . He looked tired but once kongpob's face came into veiw his tiredness vanished within seconds . He quickened his pace and ran towards them .

Arthit hugged kongpob and then he kneeled down in front of his sons , as they just hugged him from two sides .

"Aww my babies I missed you boys and your papa too .. now I'll be here .. not going anywhere any time soon .. " Arthit didn't care about the people who were looking at him . He was one of the openly gay celebrities now .. well he was kinda rich like that Richie rich movie .. ofcourse so every one knew about him .

"Daddy we want cookies .. can we have it now ?? " Daeng asked .. which earned him a laughter from Arthit and a yes .

They both went towards the cafe and ordered 4 cookies and 2 mocha's while sitting on the sofas .

--

"Kong .. I think we shouldn't delay our wedding anymore .. it's better if we hurry up now ." Arthit had thought about getting married soon and Kongpob was agreeing with him more than anything. He wanted to marry Arthit as soon as possible .

"Well if you want.. we can .. so when will be the date ..p'Arthit ?"

"Well four months from now in November.. "

"Ohk .. sure .. let's write down everything once we arrive home.. "

Kongpob was thinking of the marriage was Arthit was thinking of so many things.. and it was his honeymoon wedding .. then getting lawfully wedded .

Some how they did a great mistake talking in front of their son , because their son totally mis understood every thing .

Another new chapter was going to open in their life .. after their marriage and they were very excited about it .

-----------------------

A/n: hi every one I'm back to my main land . . I'm so fucking tanned that I look so bad . . The trip was a marathon race .. didn't get time to rest .. but it was heaven .. I love sea .. some ppl don't.. so I don't know that .. and tomorrow is my result I'm so fucking scared Idk.. what will happen  ... .ahhh!!  And anyways next part is going to happen. Hope I didn't make you wait .. I didn't feel like updating .. that's why .

Bussaba = flower

Thanking you
Badtoms