0.23

Arthit was about to get out of the house when he heard a familiar ringtone coming from the living room , he walked up to the table and saw it was kongpob's phone , he saw the caller ID and it was Kiet,  he received the call but didn't say anything so that he can listen what that dickhead wanted to say .

"Hey Kong sorry I forgot to tell you .. that day yuri said that she loved you and like she was closer to you than I was .. but tell me you like her right ?? .. or else I have to cancel the wedding .."

Hearing that he just hung up the call , it had clicked that night kongpob was not marrying Kiet.. but Kiet was marrying yuri .. so it meant kongpob didn't move on .. and so that's why he had to move faster .

----

Kongpob tried to forget about the growing pain but he couldn't, he was going to have a premature baby and he knew that .

He took the cup of tea in his hand but couldn't hold it any longer , he was hit with a strong pain. Before he threw the cup off his hand , he kept it on the table , kongpob's action made both Wad and prem stern.

He was hit with another contraction and this time it hurt him a lot which made him sequel a little and close his eyes shut ,

"Kong... what happened ??... " Prem reached out and touched kongpob's belly ..
"Kong .. God it is .. rock hard ... I think we should take you to the hospital ."

"But .. I not due for atleast 2 weeks ." Another contraction hit him .. it hurt him like hell , he could sit down properly on the armchair,  his whole lower body was hurting . The contractions started getting closer,  and he knew that it was time for them to go to the hospital .

"Its .. time .. ahhh ! " kongpob screamed out . As soon as prem and Wad heard the scream they just got up and helped kongpob stand up , kongpob couldn't even stand properly he was losing his balance so he clinched into Wads right side and had a tight grip on Prems hand. They couldn't even more 5 steps when the bell went off ,prem just excused himself that he would get the door .

What he saw really shocked him,  it was Arthit standing infront of door panting desperately .

"Arthit it's not the right time I guess .. you-" arthit took out the ring from his pocket and said

"Please prem I know that I have done a... hell lot of mistakes and ... now I need to apologise to him and ...I didn't do anything " Prem tried to say something .. but everytime he opened his mouth Arthit opened his , he couldn't even say that kongpob was in labour .

"Arthit!! Shut up .. Kongpob is in labour .. we need to take him to the hospital before it's too late ... " Arthit's eye became like it was two dumplings ..(lol 0_0).. He pushed prem and went inside and saw that prem wasn't joking , he went beside Kong and holded his hand,  but he was still clung on the right side of wad , he couldn't walk , he was falling down but Arthit holded him by his waist .

Another contraction hit kongpob and Arthit's hand turned red , he made a face behind his back so that he couldn't see because it fucking hurted.

"Ahhh! It hurts ... it hurts .." Kongpob crying still then,  but the reasons where so different .

"Yes Kong.. it will be over soon and you will have your babies with you .. .. I'll just call Kiet " Wad rubbed kongpob's hair and fitted it behind his ears . Wad called as it was his duty to call Kiet if there was a problem and this was the last problem .

Prem replaced wad's position , Kong's day was really  bad  he couldn't stop crying , some how they took him outside the house and in front of the car .

But soon Kong felt like cold water gushing down his legs and the trousers he was wearing for wet within seconds , he looked down and then said it in a whisper .