Chapter 44

"Kamaria Kuro.." I turn and see this man maybe around his late 30's, he's Julius' adopted father, "The talks are right." He kisses my hand.

"Hello Mr. Night." I smile softly and he is very intimidating.

"I met your brother already, Grayson is very different from you. You have some great, dangerous powers in you." How can he sense that?

"He's a psychic vampire, he feels and sees everything just by a touch." Evan says in my head.

"Yes.." I don't know what to reply to that..

"Evanador this is your bride to be?" What! Bride?

"Father..." Evan frowns.

"What I am just asking because she would be a lovely bride." He winks at me.

"Father please.." Evan stares at his dad.

"So Kamaria, how's your father?"

"Umm." I'm starring around the room.

"Planning in joining him soon? I mean you two are..."

"Okay! That's enough!" Evan interrupts him and he grabs my hand.

"Evanador why are you being so rude to your father?"

"You are being rude to my girlfriend. I will not allow it." He starts tugging on my hand.

"Bye.." I look away and Evan just walks out of the house and we get in the car and drive off to the academy.

"I'm sorry but we kinda told you.." Evan sighs as he parks.

"I know, I know." I shake my head, "He can be pretty intense.."

"Yea."

"Especially with him knowing everything about you with one touch.."

"Yea it can get worse, he can make you see all your painful memories in one touch."

"Nothing new to me.." I smirk and he rolls his eyes and I giggle.

"So got anything new to tell me?"

"Why do you always want me to tell you when you know already?" I frown and he frowns as well.

"Because I rather here my girlfriend say it to my face and not from my head.."

"Look we were just talking."

"Yea but that small little chat made my girlfriend turn sides on me."

"I didn't... He just asked me if I was willing to...."

"Don't say it..." He looks really hurt. I'm shit!

"Evan...." I don't know what to say.

"Look I think you need time to think because knowing your my girlfriend makes me think in you betraying me and it makes me lose control and I'm scared I might actually kill him.." I bite my lip and look down at my lap.

"So you want to break up?"

"Do you? Do you want to give him a try?" My chest tightens I don't want to lose him..

"Evan I don't want to lose you.." I hold back my tears.

"But you also don't want to lose him.."

"My thoughts are so tangled up that I can't even think straight.."

"Okay.." He nods.

"So what?"

"I don't know Kam.. I don't know anymore. Seriously I'm so lost, I have never been in this situation where I know the girl is playing with me like a toy but yet I still can't leave her."