Chapter 43

"Then we have to get Nyx out of the house!" Evan says quickly.

"Why?"

"Well our father doesn't like humans around in the house..But don't worry I'll take care of Nyx." Arias says and he walks away.

"Why is he coming now?"Gray asks.

"Because he knows what's going on and he isn't going to let anyone mess with his family.." Julius looks at us.

"And what is he going to do here?" Gray makes a weird face.

"I don't know, I told him it was out of his hands but he doesn't want any problems here at the academy.. Kamaria.." He looks at me and I get nervous, "If he says things to you do not listen."

"Why is he going to say stuff to her?" Gray is getting protective.

"Knowing my father he's going to take things in his own hands and he's going to go the easy way out and try to convince Kam to do things she shouldn't..." Evan explains.

"It doesn't help that he has mind control.." Julius takes a deep breath.

"So your dad is probably going to come over here and start mind controlling people?" I raise a brow.

"Pretty much, our father isn't a bad person he just manipulates people and does what he has to do to protect us.." Julius tries smiling but he's worried, I can tell.

"Well don't worry I won't." I reassure them.

"Okay, lets go get ready to train.." Everyone starts walking out and Evan grabs me.

"Don't you dare!" He snaps at me and Gray is starring at us carefully.

"Dare what?" I act innocent.

"I know you Kamaria, you blocked me out of your thoughts.."

"No I didn't and stop grabbing me so hard!" I yank my arm away from him.

"Is everything okay?" Gray interrupts.

"It's non of your business West fuck off!" Evan snaps at him and my eyes widen.

"She's my sister so this is my problem..." Gray is trying to stay cool.

"Didn't seem like it when you were...." Gray punches Evan and Evan hits the wall of the hallway.

"Shut the fuck up Night!" He yells and Evan's eyes turn pitch black.. Gray pushes me to the side as Evan runs and attacks Gray and I fell on my butt and I see them just punching and destroying everything.

"STOP IT!" I yell and they just keep fighting and I duck as Gray throws a door at Evan. What do I do? What do I do? Fuck! I don't know!

Not long enough they start using their powers and the hallway is being destroyed!

"Don't think I see the look you give her!" Evan yells.

"I see her as a sister!" Gray is pissed.

"Can you stop? I know you still see her as the love of your life! Why do you torture yourself?" Evan says and I stare at Gray and he uses his powers and starts suffocating Evan..

"NO! Stop! Gray!" I yell and I finally use my powers and freeze them..

"I can't see!" Gray yells. I look and see Julius more than mad he's blocking their vision.

"Calm down..." I say and they are just frozen and I let them go.

"I'm calm give me my vision back!" Evan yells.