Chapter 9

"So how are the classes so far?" Julie asks me as we walk into the Cafeteria.

"Not bad at all, expect everyone keeps starring at me which bugs but its fine, I'll get use to it and so will they." I smile and we get our food and Julie starts walking towards Grayson and I really don't want to meet with his rudeness.

"Hey Gray can we sit." Julie asks him and his eyes stare at me.

"I rather not sit with a Night..." He frowns at me.

"Well don't worry I don't want to sit with an asshole who thinks he can judge people without knowing them either.." I snap at him and he looks dumb founded and everyone stares at me, "Oh and by the way asshole I'm not a Night, I'm a Kuro!" I slam my try on the table and everyone jumps even Julie and Grayson is just starring at me.

I walk away as people move out of my way and even some people from the other campus are just starring at me.

"Move!" I snap at some of them and they just move out of my way. I walk out to the park of the campus and I sit under a tree trying to cool myself off.

Who does he think he is to be judging me in that way, he doesn't know me! He just thinks I'll be some snobby rich girl because I live with the Nights plus they are actually nice people except one of them but still!

I hear a whistle next to me and I roll me eyes, "That was some show. Glad to know you can defend yourself."

"Ugh please leave me alone Evan..." I sigh

"Hey I'm just making sure that you're okay." He walks up to me and sits next to me and everyone starts starring at us.

"Why is everyone starring?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"They are starring because they know I don't just sit with just anybody. Your welcome."

"Ugh fuck off." I rub my head.

"Hey I'm trying to be nice here since I saw the West guy wasn't being nice."

"Well I have no clue what the water has here because everyone are a bunch of assholes."

"Ouch that hurt little princess." He chuckles.

"Don't you have friends?" I ask him because he's starring to annoy me.

"Yes in fact they are standing right over there starring as well." He points to the group of very nice looking guys about maybe 4 guys and two very beautiful girls.

"Nice you have guards too?" I say sarcastically and I look at him and his eyes look like he were craving me... He leans closer and I don't mover either his eyes are hypnotizing me to not move and my breath hitches and his eyes turn dark again and he grunts and gets up and got mad?

"Hey!" I yell at him and he turns to look at me.

"Thanks." I say sincerely and he is shocked but acts cool and shrugs and walks off.

Why do I feel like he is probably going to go back to being a bitch? I mean he did something nice for once but then he got all mad. Why?

"Hey, there you are!" I turn to see Julie and she smiles at me.

"Hi." I giggle as she throws herself down to the ground.

"Well at least now we know that you aren't one to be messed with." She nudges me.

"Well I don't like that he just assumed I'm some type of bitch or a bad person. He doesn't even know me."

"Well don't get him wrong, he has his reason why and you will understand later on. Don't hate him either, he's a really great guy just takes things to the heart but you telling him off is a really good thing. You showed the school you don't fuck around and set your reputation here." She leans onto me.