Chapter 14

We were in class and I haven't dreamt of anything but I still have the fever and the headache and my veins are pulsing and burning and I feel thirsty more each day.

I turn to see Grayson walks in the class and he just stares at me and the burning sensation gets worse and I tighten my thighs together and I love my breath... Oh my god, I seriously feel like he just took my soul away from me because I can't even breathe and I think he is feeling the same.

Holy shit my body is craving him. I bite my lip and the room turns probably 100 degrees hotter and I start squirming.

"Hey you okay?" Julie asks me and my eyes widen.

"Ugh...um..Yea." I clear my throat and I grip my arm and I squeeze it hard as I meet his gaze again.. I force myself look away or else I might do something stupid in the room.

The whole class I felt his eyes on me and it was making me go insane in the inside and I just couldn't study and I kept gripping onto my sleeve. Fuck I can't do this! I stand up and run outside and the burning is turning into ice.

I take off my jacket and throw it to the ground but it isn't helping me I untie my tie because I can't breathe at the moment.

"Kamaria?" Fuck no!

"No! Stop right there!" I yell at Evan.

"What's wrong?" He asks worried and I start walking away and the heat is getting worse.

"Kamaria! Stop." He yells at me and I stop and we are at the bottom of the stairs and next to the woods.

I slam my hands on the stone wall and Evan is just starring at me,

"Stop, please!" I say through my teeth.

"What are you feeling?" He asks me.

"Burning!" I slam myself on to the wall and claw it with my nails.

"Like ice?" He smirks, why the fuck is he smirking.

"Yes! It's eating me alive.." I run my hands through my hair and actually pull it.

"Does it get worse if I get near you." He says seductively and I moan.

"Stop!." I beg him.

"Why are you fighting it?" He asks me.

My body is on fire, my heart is beating faster than anything I have ever felt and I just want to him so bad! My skin feels so sensitive and Evan leans on the wall next to me and is starring at me with lust and I just can't anymore..

"Let go..." He whispers in my ear and he bites it and that's my undoing and I grab him by the collar and slam him onto the wall and he grunts and I smash our lips together and I am not kidding but I wanted more.

The kiss felt so hot and sexy and both our bodies were on fire and he bites my lip so hard and I moaned really loud and his grip around me tighten and I love it.

We were literally like animals. I feel his blood pumping through his veins and I start kissing and sucking on his neck and he starts moaning and he starts doing circles with his thumb on my waist.

"Bite it.." He whispers and I couldn't handle it I actually bit him and he rips open my button shirt and his hands move onto my skin and I am literally shivering and sweating from the heat and he moves to my neck and he sucks on my skin and I gasp and pull on his hair and slam my hand on the wall behind him and he smirks and actually bites me..

We both stop and stare at each other and we are both breathing harder than anything. This is way better than I thought. We feel perfect together, he knows what I want and I can feel what he wants. It's like we were born to be together.