Chapter 26

"Have you investigated him?" We both turn our heads as Evan walks in.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes." I smile.

"Evan come in.." Julius points to the chair next to me and as Evan sits down and he rubs my shoulder and Julius gives us a weird look but softly smile.

"What's going on?" Evan looks at us.

"I was telling Kamaria about her father being hidden." Julius explains and Eva knew about it?

"Ah so you knew about it.." I raise my brow.

"We all have our secrets." He shrugs, that's true..

"So were you able to find anything?" Julius asks him.

"It's not something easy I mean I don't go there. I can barely get around without girls drooling over me."

"Maybe if I.."

"Of course not!" Evan snaps his neck so fast that I seriously think he was going to break it.

"Calm down Night I swear you look like Nakir." I cross my arms and they both look at me like I'm crazy.

"Who's Nakir?" Evan asks confused.

"My owl..."

They start laughing really hard.

"You are seriously crazy." Evan wipes his tear.

"Shut up!" I smack his chest and he winches and rubs his chest.

"Look Kam I'm only telling you this so you can prepare for anything but for now I want you to act like you know nothing until Arias and Evan and I figure something out or at least we get proof he is doing something." Julius explains.

"Okay..." Evan glares at me like he doesn't believe me.

"Well that was easy, alright just please Kam your job is to take care of your friend because if the headmaster is up to something I wouldn't trust him.." Julius informs me and I nod.

"Okay, I know. I will do anything to protect my best friend and I don't have a good feeling about her being here but I just can't tell her to leave..." I frown.

"I mean you should probably think of that happening because if her life is in danger that might not be a bad idea.." Evan suggest.

"I know.." I glare at him for being right, "Look I told Julie and Grayson to keep an eye out on her while I get back so she should be busy for today.."

"Good. For the meanwhile I'll go back and investigate more. I'll leave you two alone." He walks away and I stand up but Evan grabs my hand and pulls me back to him and puts my hands over his shoulders and I leave them there and start playing with his hair.

"You are not going to stop.." I smile and he gives me a simple peck but I love those little pecks.

"Nope. You see I got this taste of some sweet, addicting lips and it drives me insane. And I think to myself if her lips taste so sweet...imagine her body!" He smirks and I laugh as he pecks my lips again and he hands start roaming.

"Ugh you are really smooth, now tell me how many other girls have you told that too."

"I mean I'm pretty old so..." I make a disgust face and roll my eyes and I push him away and he grab me again and laughs.

"Oh I see your making jokes now.." I raise a brow.

"Well lets say I slept really well last night." He kisses my neck and I bite my lip.