Chapter 31

"Ready?" Julie looks at me as we end up in the middle of the forest in the dark and it's snowing..

"Kind of." I'm nervous because the worst thing is they find out Julie is a witch and they hurt her and the best thing that can happen is that I get my memory back and find a way to find my brother..

"Okay so I put a shield around us so no one can see us nor locate us.." Julie smiles and Gray looks worried.

"If you feel like you can't do it Julie just stop." Gray informs her and Julie nods.

"I got this Gray, Kam just lay down and relax and clear your mind, you are going to fall asleep and dream about somethings and I can't control what you are going to find out okay and I also don't know what you are going to feel so be careful.." Julie warns me and I take a deep breath and I lay down in a circle.

"Good luck.." Gray smiles softly but that's not helping I'm nervous as heck!

"Okay, shh. Just relax and listen carefully to your surrounding and close your eyes.." Julie starts saying something in a different language and I feel myself floating in the air and I can't move anymore, I feel paralyzed.

I open my eyes and I'm in a room and I start walking around and its empty a barely lit. I hear a women screaming and crying. I open the door and I see my mother laying on a bed with some maids by her side. She's giving birth.

"Almost there Celine! Almost!" One of them says and then she gives one last push and I hear crying.

"My baby!" My mom starts crying and they give her the baby and she hugs the baby tightly, "Her name will be Kamaria.. My precious jewel." She cries.

"Mom?" I turn to see the little boy, my brother!

"Look Caspian, she's your sister." He looks at me and smiles big.

"She's pretty! What's her name?" He asks.

"Kamaria.."

"Kam." He grins but then frowns, "Father is coming.."

"Celine! Let me see her!" My father yells walking into the room.

"Careful Lucifer. She our baby." My mother warns him and he grabs me and stares intently at me.

"I'll take her to get blessed and I'll be back." He walks away with me in his hands.

"NO! LUCIFER DON'T HARM HER! DON'T TOUCH HER!" My mother is held down by some guards.

I follow him and he takes me into a room and there's a witch there ready for a ritual.

"Set her down.." She points to the star in a circle and he puts me down and I start crying.

She starts the ritual and pulls out a gold dagger and cuts my hand and I feel it burning my hand, I look at my hand and it's bleeding.

The witch starts saying some things and then cuts my leg and I feel the blood dripping.

"Stop it!" I scream but it doesn't help I'm in a dream they won't hear me. She finally cuts Lucifers hand and she mixes the blood and starts screaming and looking up at the roof and everything goes dark and all I hear is the baby crying..

"This dagger is the only thing to kill you, you must hide it.. destroy it and you will never be able to die." The witch hands the dagger to my father.

"The curse is set correct?" My father asks.

"Yes, it is set. Good luck Lord Kuro."

"No! You are not aloud to hurt him! I won't let you hurt him! I hear my mother screaming and I run to the living room and see my father and mother fighting and my mother uses her powers to freeze him and she runs and grabs my brother.