Chapter 10

"My daughter its almost time!" I look around and its pitch black and I can't see a thing.

"Hello?" I yell and it only echos back to me.

"Can you feel it?"

"Feel what? Who is there?"

"You will find out soon my daughter.." Could this be the same shadow as before?

I look around and now I'm at the school park.

"Babe are you okay." Babe..

I look next to me and it's Grayson, he's smiling at me.

"Yea what's going on?" I look at him intently.

"Well I was wondering what are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, just thinking about how lucky I got to meet you and have you in my life." I say seriously.

"Ew, your being sensitive and very cliche." He ruins the mood and I laugh and push him down and straddle him and I look down at him into his red eyes.

He caresses my cheek,"You know I'm happy that we found each other too. Even though you live under that families protection...." He winks at me and we both laugh.

"Shut up because even then you still fell for me." I push him and he caresses my thigh and his eyes turn into lust and passion and I grab his shirt and smirk.

"You seem like you want something." His voice got very low.

"Yea there is something I want." I bite my lip and start lowering myself to his lips.

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"You." I say and our lips faintly touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and I sit up to see its one 5 am again....

What the hell was that dream? It was beautiful, and I felt so...so happy but why? At least it wasn't a nightmare...

I get up and I go to take a hot shower to see if maybe that helps calm my head and clear it but it only makes things worse because I just think about it the whole time...I think about Grayson.

I get out to see its already 6 am and I get ready for school and just go outside to the campus park.

"Hey morning bird." I turn around to see Grayson and my heart starts beating really hard and fast.

"Hi." I smile and he hugs me and I feel spark of electricity between us and grow straight through me.

"What couldn't sleep?" He asks me and I smile, only dreamt of kissing and wanting you..

"No, I woke up early and decided to take a stroll. What about you?"

"Same, I've seen you up so early everyday this week are you feeling okay?"

"Yea, just lately my head has been hurting and I think I might be getting sick because I keep getting a small fever."

"Well hey that makes two of us because I've been feeling the same." He smiles.

"Well at least I know I'm not going crazy." I giggle.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" My heart flutters is he asking me to go out with him.

"Um I have to take care of the twins....."

"And stay over at my house." I get caught off by a very rough and possessive voice.

"Who brought you into this Night." Grayson snaps at Evan but it's true.

"I have to talk to Kamaria." Evan says rudely.